View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 05:33 PM   #450
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stepping through real submission part 1 Sarajevo

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn’t lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12258kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 1

New Victim on Torment Chair part 1 Mc Minnville

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 1

The Joy of Suffering Hilliards

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Fragile sub returns home part 4 North Aurora

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave’s training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 4

Franken Slave Stanberry

Release Year: 2021
It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .
Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Franken Slave

Welcoming a shining starlet part 2 Yangon

The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp’s slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp’s words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria’s screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12231kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet part 2

Molly and the Anvil Toa Baja

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs.
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly and the Anvil
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11303 секунды с 9 запросами