View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 04:12 PM   #949
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Angela White - Backdoor Huger

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal, MILF, Lingerie, Brunette, Big Tits, Big Ass, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo
Extra thicc MILF Angela White wants her body ravished. Legendary Manuel Ferrara takes up the task, exploring every orifice in the process.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela White - Backdoor

Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase Ubilla

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Genres: big ass, big tits, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo, threesome
Scene One: Grand Entrance
My step-mom took me on vacation to New York City this weekend and I am so excited to be here! When we finally get inside of the hotel room, we notice that my Aunt Cory's luggage is inside of our room! My step-mom calls my aunt Cory on the phone and she finds out that the hotel overbooked the rooms and the three of us will have to stay in the same hotel room! My step-mom is really upset about this because she wanted to be alone in the hotel room with just me! "You're going to have to rest in the same bed as me," my step-mom informs me. We both start to get out of our clothes and get more comfortable...
Scene Two: Shared Bed
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Three: Fucking Step-Mom While Aunt Cory Watches
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Four: Arranged Threesome
My step-mom and my aunt are wearing dresses and holding glasses of wine, as they walk in to the hotel room. They both sit down on the bed in front of me and my step-mom confesses that I'm not the first family member that she's fucked! She admits that she used to fuck my aunt Cory all the time when they were younger. "We thought you might want to watch us have some fun..." my step-mom tells me. My step-mom pulls my aunt's dress down and she starts to lick my aunt Cory's nipples while I stroke my cock to them. Both my step-mom and my aunt strip completely naked in front of me and my step-mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy out. My step-mom grabs my cock with her hand and she starts to stroke my cock while she keeps licking my aunt's pussy. Then the two of them start to suck my cock together and it feels so good! My step-mom lies down on her back and I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy in the missionary position while my aunt licks my step-mom's nipples. I want to fuck my aunt Cory next and that's exactly what I do! "I think that aunt Cory should take some pictures of this to show Grandpa!" I suggest. I start to fuck my step-mom in the doggy style position while my aunt Cory snaps a few photos on her phone. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom's face and in her mouth!
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase

Inside Angel Belfair

Cast: Angel Wicky
Genres: Cervix,Gyno,Pantyhose,Speculum,Vaginal contractions,Trimmed pussy,Busty
Whether you are an ass man, or a titty man, Angel Wicky has got you covered. However, despite having a huge ass and titty combo, Angel will get you with the show she puts on here, and of course, with her pussy.
Angel Wicky is a complete freak. She is a genuine adult entertainer, and her personality shines bright here. Using a speculum, she props herself open. She also uses it to do a great many things. Slowly pushing and pulling it, we see how her pussy contracts and expands around an object. Sometimes she goes really fast, and uses the tool to fuck herself. Sometimes she just leaves it in there, lets us soak in her magnificent beauty.
Angel loves to talk to the audience. She talks throughout the video in what turns out to be rather good English. She talks to you about her pussy, and about how naughty we all are watching her. At one point, she bounces up and down on the couch, talking to you about her bouncy boobs.
It is hard to tell how close she comes to a climax, but there is a segment in the middle that is very theatrical. Turning the speculum sideways, she fucks herself with it, creating some very good visual moments. Her pee hole looks to be outside her vagina at some points, because she is so unbelievably gaped open. The segment is shot up close, and the material some of the most unique and qualitative that we have seen on this site. It is like we are inside her pussy watching her cum, and listening to the pleasure it gives her.
She gets turned over on her back, and wobbles her ass around a bit. The action here is a great still, and she is able to gape all the way open, revealing the cervix. She does some pussy tricks here, popping her hole closed, which creates a sound.
Seriously, I could talk about how great this video is all day. Really though, I recommend you just watch it to see a defining PJG moment, and one like anything you will see anywhere.
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11960kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inside Angel

I got a goldfish Bernalillo

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alura Jenson
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, titjob
Video language: English
In the semi-darkness, I fulfill my dream, I fuck the most beautiful girl from my office. And I tried very hard, tried hard to put her on my penis. She was inaccessible for a long time, like a fortress, but then suddenly decided to surrender.
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7147kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I got a goldfish

Stepdad Can't Deliver Fritch

Cast: Astrid Star
Genres: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum On Pussy, Doggystyle, Dress, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Step Mom, Step Son
When Alex Jett’s stepmom Astrid Star confides in him that his dad hasn’t been able to get her pregnant, he wasn’t expecting her to ask him to do it! At first, Alex is not sure he has what it takes to please her, but after some heavy convincing in the form of blowjobs, he has no problem cumming inside his stepmom!
Duration: 57:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepdad Can't Deliver

My Pervy Family - Step-Sis Does My Chores & Me Montezuma

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Aaliyah Hadid
Genres: Piercings, Big Tits, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, Handjob, Pervert, Black Hair, Big ass, pussy eating
Gabi Paltrova is just getting over a bad breakup when she is visited by Codey Steele. Codey is a mutual friend of her and her ex's, so she's not sure she wants to see him at first, though Codey soon sweet talks her into letting him in.
Duration: 22:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8614kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Step-Sis Does My Chores & Me

Nobody's Good Enough For You El Puerto De Santa Maria

Cast: Ryan Keely
Genres: Big Tits, Big Ass, MILF, Latina, Hardcor
Rion King is lusting after his stepmom Ryan Keely, so he keeps sabotaging her dates. He calls her pretending to be the next guy she was planning to go out with, tricking Ryan into thinking that the guy is a two-timing sleazebag so that she cancels the date in disgust. Mission accomplished! When another potential date sends Ryan a text message, Rion deliberately deletes the text on his stepmom's phone, so Ryan thinks that the guy is avoiding her. She is disappointed and accepts Rion's offer to comfort her, unknowingly playing right into his hands. Another mission accomplished! Weeks later, Ryan is about to go on another date, expecting him to arrive to pick her up any minute. Rion is determined to sabotage this date too, so when Ryan's date Derrick Pierce shows up, Rion sends him away, claiming that he has the wrong address. When Ryan comes back in and realizes that her date is not going to show up, she is very discouraged. Rion comforts her, saying that HE can treat her better than any of her potential dates. She is surprised at first but ultimately agrees, so he undresses her and finally gets to touch her beautiful breasts and taste her pussy. Mission complete!
Duration: 32:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4406kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nobody's Good Enough For You
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26183 секунды с 9 запросами