View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 02:43 PM   #560
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ladyboy Penis Land vol.2 Lower Kalskag

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Men's Camp
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Handjob, Group, Transvestites, Nasturbation, Cumshot
前作『男の娘おちんちんランド~ダ� �ル女装子ぴんこ勃ち~』がおかげさ� ��で大ヒット! たくさんのリクエストにお応えして� �前作で超絶のかわいさを魅せてくれ� ��由紀ちゃんが、 さらに女装に磨きをかけ、エッチに� �ッチに戻ってきた! メイクさんが「マジ、女のコよりカ� �イイんですけど…」と語ったその進� ��ぶ…りに大注目! 全シーンで由紀ちゃん射精! [イケメンホストとラブエッチ] 清楚ワンピでイケメンホストとラブ� �ブ! 純白の紐パンティの下は熱を帯びた� �起チンポ! バスルームでイチャイチャした後は� �ッドに乱暴に倒されて… 愛のボルテージが登り詰め、タマタ� �もキュンと上がってドッピュンピュ� ��! [キャミソールオナニー] 綺麗なオチンチン、目の前で見たい� �しょ? もっとこっちにおいで! 舐めてもいいんだよ! オチンチン一緒にシコシコしよ! キャミソール姿の由紀が終始カメラ� �線で貴方とバーチャルオナニー! プリップリのピンクな亀頭からザー� �ンミルクのスコールが降り注ぐ! [イラマチオ顔射] 乳首にニップレッスをつけた天使ち� �んに変態男が襲い掛かる! 腕を拘束してギン勃ちチンポを由紀� �ノド奥までブチ込む! イラマチオで乱暴され、悶絶を繰り� �しても止めてくれない手コキ地獄! なんと推定50センチも精子を撒き上げ て由紀ちゃん大昇天! [痴女バニー] 変態くんのオチンチン、すごい臭い� �よ…こんなに硬くしちゃって… オチンチンとオチンチンが重なって� �やらしい… 白いのいっぱい出してごらん! 黒ウサギバニーの由紀が男を焦らし� �コスって女装痴女責め! 足コキ&素股&フェラ&手コキ、そ� �て夢の兜合わせ! 由紀も男も倒錯的大昇天! [アナルセックス] 男の子大好きな変態男優の巨根ミサ� �ルが由紀のアナルへ! ついにお尻の気持ちよさを知ってし� �った由紀が自分から腰を振って哀願� �� おっきいオチンチン、ブッ込んでく� �さい…(赤面)
Format: avi
Duration: 2:17:08
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ladyboy Penis Land vol.2

Super Model Renata Araujo Miston

Studio: Shemale Tugjobs
Renata Araujo is one of the most sexy shemales on the planet. She loves wearing her sexy clothes just so she can take them off for the camera. She fondles her tits and sticks her chubby ass in the air wearing nothing but a red thong that shows off her cheeks to perfection. Once she is out of her top and bottoms, her hands are all over her big shemeat and she is stroking it to hard life. Renata pumps her shecock and teases her ass until she is blowing a milky cum load all over her abs and hand.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4194kbps
Audio: 361kbps

File size: 488.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Model Renata Araujo

Transsexual Gang Bang! - part 6 Daufuskie Island

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Trans 500 Studios
Lexie and Grazie get gangbanged! Two trans babes and a group of guys fuck their asses. Bitches passionately suck clubs!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transsexual Gang Bang! - part 6

Look Same Eat Rosie

Studio: Ladyboy Player
Rin is a super feminine young girl from Bangkok who bears a striking resemblance to the popular Eat from episode 40. She came to us just at twilight so we could not resist a few pics on the balcony. Despite needing some braces she has a nice smile when she chooses to flash it. Her dark mascara, nose piercing and black frilly bodice gives away that she is a bit of a dominant girl but she confirms her femininity when she removes her top to reveal her girlish figure which is enhanced by her large new boobs. These are still tender, she tells us, so she takes care in removing her bra and we see that there is still some bruising around her small nipples. She teases us with the curtain before showing the rest of her naked body but we can see glimpses of her still soft cock and black trimmed pubes. She takes her time getting hard and when she does we see that while she does not quite measure up to Eat, she still has a nice fat veiny shedick which she slowly works to a milking cum.I have a ladyboy friend who works at one of the Nana bars and I ask her to take pictures of girls who she runs into before and after work. I show all these pictures in the forum and you can let me know which girls you want me to feature next. Rin was one of these girls and she is a freelancer who walks around the Sukumvit Road at Soi 3. Earlier in the day of the shoot I asked my friend who she had lined up for that night and she said “that girl, look same Eat, you remember?”. I didn’t but I played along and sure enough Rin showed up a few hours later and indeed looks a lot like Eat. Another ladyboy lover friend of mine has a theory that there are several ladyboy molds, which are good molds, but a lot of ladyboys look alike. Once you are around a few years you will swear you will have been with a certain girl before only to find that you have confused her with a lookalike that you took home previously. This is further confused by the small pool of repeating names of the girls as well as their own apparent need to constantly change their looks.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Look Same Eat

Ladyboy Divorcee Jerk Los Indios

Studio: Ladyboy Player
Bo is looking for a new beau since her marriage ended. While we are sad on the one hand, we are happy we are allowed to touch her again with the other. Bo arrives in the evening with flowers from one of her many new suitors and spends a moment contemplating her new found solo status on the balcony. She returns to pose on and in front of the couch and let us gaze upon her clothed body and beautiful face which she uses to make men pop the question. Since her recent split which ended nightly conjugal sex she has been as horny as teenager and proceeds to remove her shirt. Once we see her perfect tits we are inspired to make an indecent proposal. She then spins around to let us muse over her lean and shapely booty. When she turns back and sits down we marvel at the growing bulge in her pink panties until we see her balls pop out one side and the end of her pussy pole peek out the top. We are moved to go down on one knee when she finally pulls out her hard girl penis which we see is not small and has a nice downward curve. She generously lubes up her shecock before stroking and upon closer inspection we see that she has moved her diamond engagement ring to her index finger. Once she removes her panties we realize that her ex must be missing her wondrous wife wand sprouting from the tidily trimmed triangle of pubes. We consider what it would be like to tie the knot with her as she continues to fondle and give us various views of her extraordinary body. She finally consummates the session by firing a great shot of cum straight at the video camera which was about four feet away and hit the operator in the face. The operator sprints for the bathroom while Bo sits looking very satisfied while admiring her still hard love gun before going there herself for a quick shower.The story of Bo’s marriage and divorce is absolutely true and in this case the truth is stranger than fiction. I had read the first hand account from the ex-husband months before in one of the ladyboy forums. According to him it seems there was a dispute over the amount of money that she found necessary to support her lifestyle. The final straw came when she had spent the months allowance in advance but was still demanding more. He declined to do this and that was the end of the relationship as well as the business he had set up for her. Also gone was the interest he had in their shared assets which were no doubt quickly liquidated along with the proceeds leaving her no option but to return to the bars as a source of income. From my experience with ladyboys I can attest that this break-up probably happened exactly as this poor fellow said it did and indeed Bo offered several unprompted corroborating facts. I have found that ladyboys and Thai prostitutes in general are money magicians; they make it disappear almost instantaneously no matter how much you give them. There is rarely any thought of the future beyond perhaps the current months rent or a few days meals. You can expect a portion of any windfall you give them to go to friends and family with the lions share going to perceived immediate needs for jewellery, clothes and cell phones. I am not encouraging anyone to not be as generous as they can afford with these girls. I simply relate this and other stories as a caution that love often fools otherwise intelligent men to open their wallets a little too wide.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 472.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ladyboy Divorcee Jerk
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06179 секунды с 9 запросами