View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 03:17 PM   #403
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I've had fantasies Zelenograd

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It’s the mental aspects. I consider bdsm and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've had fantasies

Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft Green Pond

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my ... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft

Sharing Sosha - Sosha Belle, London River PETIONVILLE

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is such a wonderful friend. She has a new toy. Sosha Belle is cute as a button. London bends her over and has her was with Sasha's naughty bits. They're soft, sweet, and pretty pretty pink.
Sharing is caring. London let's OT have a shot with her toy and he goes nuts. He has her suspended and contorted. He plays her body like a posable Sex doll. That's after all basically what she is.
OT ties her up with her pretty pink pussy exposed between her long legs. She's powerless to defend her sweet cunt. OT takes advantage of that.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing Sosha - Sosha Belle, London River

PerfectSlave 2004-2013 Videos, Part 6 Ponte Vedra Beach

Alli's day of exploring bondage and submission has only begun and her beautiful pussy is allready tender and swollen...She is stripped then bound harshly against a bed post...her elbows are pulled back and tied together and one leg is pulled up, exposing her sweetness...she is directed to announce her orgasms and she has many...it's lovely to watch her try to pull her hips away from the vibrator stand to no avail...Alli's pussy is at my mercy and I make her beg for release...
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.8 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PerfectSlave 2004-2013 Videos, Part 6

Bound Thing Part One - Claire Adams Wolfach

There is no air of affection when PD decides he wants something from Claire Adams. This is not some romantic rendezvous. She is his property. He is her master. That is all she needs to know. Any demands he makes of her are going to be of the most brutal kind. He likes to hear the sweet sounds of her suffering. He had OT bring this bitch up to his farm especially for this, and he is going to make sure it was worth it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Thing Part One - Claire Adams

Panty Sniffing Perverts - Bella Rossi Leander

It's all about learning to share your toys. Bella Rossi is the toy and she is going to get passed around quite a bit today, by a trio of panty-sniffing perverts. PD, OT and Elise Graves are all here and they all want a piece of this classic beauty. She has an ass that is perfect for smacking, caning, whipping, and more. Her tits are big enough to make tempting targets for more of the same.
Age before beauty, so PD gets the first crack at her. He is the one that strips her out of that pretty little dress she's wearing and gives us the first good look at her body. He also becomes the first to lay his hands on her. Her tits are soft and sensitive, she cries out when he pinches down on her nipples. She pleads with her eyes as he drags her around by them.
OT's the first one to lay the whip across her ass and start raising some welts on her backside. She jiggles and wriggles to try to keep him from hitting the same place too many times but his aim is too good and the large wooden frame doesn't give Bella much room for escape.
Elise gets to handle her for the finale, though. Bella should be happy to not have to stand but the fact that she is hooded and on all fours just doesn't make her feel that much better. It shouldn't either. Of the three of them it is clear that Elise plans on becoming the most intimate with Bella. She strips away the panties and exposes Bella's holes. That's where the fun is going to happen for her, inside of Bella, body and mind.
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6779kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Panty Sniffing Perverts - Bella Rossi

Trophy Catch - Zoey Laine Kents Hill

Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him. Barbed wire and cold metal envelope her, she can see them right in front of her eyes. She knows that the rusted spikes won't just jump out and get her, but she can't help but be terrified with them so close to her pretty face. She doesn't dare flail too much as her captor flogs her ass and uses a dildo to fuck her pussy. She's too worried about what this bondage helmet will do to her if she unbalances it.
Zoey should be more worried about what O.T. is going to do to her. He isn't some cold piece of steel, content to just hold her in place and not have any fun. He wants to hear her scream and when the flogger doesn't do the trick well enough he has plenty of other ways to get her yelling.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trophy Catch - Zoey Laine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06836 секунды с 9 запросами