View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 10:59 PM   #45
carlsberg33

Поблагодарили 1,206 раз(а) в 1,193 сообщениях

All my threads

carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Empress Jennifer: Old Man Servant (2022)

Empress Jennifer: Old Man Servant (2022)

Alternate video formats available by searching title.Im such a Bratty School Girl. I love my School uniform with bare Legs and wearing Flats. I arrive home with my Old Slave carrying my books, head down and obviously a totally broken Old man who serves a young arrogant schoolgirl like me. I walk over and sit on the sofa Unwinding, I order my slave on his knees and he crawl over still holding my books. I order him to place the books to one side and to Kneel directly at my feet face down. I kick up one foot and flex it around his face and remind him of the long day I had at school and walking around shopping. "TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUB MY FEET" I order him he immediately does. I verbally humiliate him and remind him he has missed his lunch break, but that just leaves more money that can be spent on Me and I verbally break him down while sitting back, getting my feet massaged, checking on my nails etc. I this old man to Lick and kiss the bottom of my soles and declare his total ownership by me.
Time of Clip: 00:15:53
Quality: SD 406p
Video: 720x406
File Size: 118 MB

Download From FileJoker.net
carlsberg33 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12472 секунды с 9 запросами