View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 04:31 PM   #375
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jasmine Jae And Her Massive Mammaries North Bergen

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmine Jae
Genres: Anal, Big Butts, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Gaping, Interracial, Lingerie
Video language: English
Horny MILF Jasmine Jae Uses Her Huge Tits & Tight Asshole To Drain Dredd’s Balls! Frisky fuckdoll Jasmine can barely stay still as she dreams about Dredd’s monster dong. She’s wearing pink lace lingerie with black stockings and high heels that can barely contain her giant juggs as she shows off her goods to the camera. Jasmine makes her way to the bedroom and finds Dredd waiting to examine every inch and her toned MILF body. He lets Jasmine pull out his huge cock and get to work on it, stroking his shaft with her hands as she guides the tip of his dick down her throat. She sucks his balls then gets back to gagging on Dredd’s tree trunk cock until he wants to see Jasmine’s massive mammaries up closet and takes off her bra. He puts her on the bed and slides off Jasmine’s panties so he can lick her slit clean before laying on the bed so she can impale her wet pussy on his giant cock. Dredd jackhammers her hard as she straddles him then Jasmine starts grinding her hips and bouncing her butt on his balls. She reaches back and squeezes Dredd’s sack as she rides him before spinning around into reverse cowgirl to let you watch her huge boobs bounce while Dredd drills her deep. They switch into spoon as Dredd slowly slides his monster cock into Jasmine’s plump rump and start pounding her hard. Jasmine moans for more so Dredd shoves his monster cock balls deep into her tight asshole as Jasmine playing with her pulsating clit. Dredd pulls his cock out of jasmine’s butt for a brief moment to let her taste her ass juices off it before getting behind her in to ream her rectum some more. Jasmine gapes her butthole each time Dredd pulls his huge dick out of it before testing her anal flexibility by getting on top and stretching that ass to the max! They move over to the chair where Dredd props Jasmine’s ass up on it so he ram her hard until he covers her face with his huge load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7468kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Jae And Her Massive Mammaries

Put your feet on my shoulders Roxobel

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Small Tits,Fingering,Pussy Licking,Petite,Hairy,Pussy To Mouth,Blowjob,Deepthroat,Cum In Mouth,Big Dick,Gagging
Codey Steele is trying to get some studying done in his bedroom, but little does he know that his girlfriend, Jane Wilde, is hiding under the blankets waiting to surprise him. When she does, she doesn't get the reaction she expected. Codey is worried that his disapproving parent will hear them from the next room. Since the last thing he wants is for him and Jane to be caught together, he thinks that they should just play it safe and quietly study.
Jane has other ideas though and is quick to remind Codey that even though she may not be so popular with his family, she and Codey are old enough to make their own decisions. And after all, she did have to climb up a tree and squeeze through a window to see him, so he may as well reward the effort with some raunchy sex.
Unable to resist, Codey gives in to temptation and takes a little break from his books to fuck Jane. Like the responsible guy that he is, he makes sure to cover her mouth if she gets too loud, which makes things even hotter.
Duration: 31:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Put your feet on my shoulders

Fantasy Couple - Episode 2 - PurgatoryX Sur

Studio: PurgatoryX
Cast: Donnie Rock, Bunny Colby, April Snow
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Gagging, shower, pussy eating
April (April Snow) wastes no time and arranges for Donnie's (Donnie Rock) fantasy to come true. Her best friend, Nadya (Bunny Colby) is eager to help. While they wait for Donnie to come home from work, they decide to bathe together. The two beauties can't resist each other and soon begin kissing and exploring each other's bodies. Donnie comes home and discovers April and Nadya in the tub. The two sexy beauties go right for his crotch and immediately take turns licking and sucking his cock. Nadya and Donnie put on a bit of a show for April. As he takes Nadya from behind, April plays with herself as she watches. Then, it is April's turn. She climbs on her husband's cock while Nadya plays with April's clit. April climaxes hard and once again watches her husband fuck her best friend. When Donnie climaxes, he shoots his load all over his two lover's faces. Later, April gives Donnie a card containing her fantasy. Her wish is to have a threesome with her husband's best friend, Charles (Charles Dera). And the adventure continues...
Duration: 28:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Couple - Episode 2 - PurgatoryX

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit Morvin

I thought I’d try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I’ve taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She’s one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire load was being pumped down her throat. How this didn’t make her gag is beyond me. I also had no clue how flexible she was until she did the wall splitz to let guys fuck and finger her while she was wide open. This girls is full of sexual talent and would make an excellent fuck toy
She loves playing with cum and spit a few big loads into her hand for us to see before slurping them up nice and clean like a thorough cock sucker would. Even though she’s done this before for her b/f, I don’t think it would always take an experienced girl to pull something like this off. I can set the camera up for the girl and then leave her alone to let her do her thing. I flip the display around so they can see what they are doing and show the camera the cum before swallowing. I think this would work best on a return visit because the first-time jitters are normally minimized at that point so they wouldn’t be too overwhelmed and freaked out about being alone in the booth. I didn’t think she would let a strange guy join her in the booth but then again this chick is a total freak and she really got into it. She obviously had a good feeling about the guy she let in with her but you could see by her expression that she had to really think about it first. Let me know what you guys think about this one. If you like it then I can do this once in awhile for a more intimate experience with your favorite girl.
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

Skinny White Bih Mohawk

Cast: Cierra Bell
Genres: Big Black Cock, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Degradation, Doggy Style, Extreme, Face Fuck, Pretty Face, Gagging, Interracial, Missionary, Puke, Reverse
You might think that a bih is skinny as this hoe would be used to exercising. But these whipipo hoes today are lazy! They get their food delivered and just come to the house to fuck them. Let's keep it 100, bitches in general are just lazy periodt. This little bih probably ain't even smelled a gym in her whole life. So, when she complained that her legs were tired from squatting up and down on black dick, we slapped her up stuffed fingers in her throat and made her yakk up all that gottdamn fast food these edomites love to slam down they cave dwellin cock holes. Out of shape hoe. She got learnt.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny White Bih

Anastasia Rose - Little Girl Left Alone Gets Some Cumpany Rollingstone

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Oral, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap, Spit
People so funny these days. Ya'll think moving to the suburbs is gonna keep you safe? Nah. We plottin. And we watchin. Always.
Nice lil community I been checking out. Everybody uses the same security system... Cheap security systems
There's a family that been here for a minute. Same routine. My mans works the late shift. Leaves at 10pm. Gets home at 8am. Just in time to see his lil girl off to school.
And that lil girl? She's home allllll alone. Playing dress up. Cute lil thing. Blue eyes, pretty brown hair, nice big tits. She's old enough to be home alone...which means she's definitely old enough for what I'm about to do.
Duration: 33:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 397.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose - Little Girl Left Alone Gets Some Cumpany

Julia de Lucia part 2 - Bukkake San Miguel De Allende

Cast: Julia de Lucia
Genres: Bukkake Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow Hardcore
Having swallowed her first 50 loads in the first bukkake, Julia de Lucia decides to come for more. Sure thing, babe, we are here to help you get fed with cum Julia instantly attacks the incoming cocks and literally skewers herself on them, gagging herself on her own will! The cum inevitably inflows fast.. She catches the cumshots into her mouth standing on her knees. Julia users her long tongue to clean her mouth and licks her fingers, anticipating more.. She beautifully keeps her mouth wide open, accepting loads with a sheer smile and eagerly gulping on command.. Doing so, she seems to feel joy After swallowing 40 loads and getting undressed, she doesn't mind having her pretty face covered with white jizz. Julia only gets even more aroused when the dense spurts cover her face with a thick layer of sperm. She amazingly smiles with cum in her eyes and almost gets off in .. Wow!!
Duration: 29:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20502kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia de Lucia part 2 - Bukkake
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07587 секунды с 9 запросами