View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 04:36 PM   #581
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Luna Lovely - Suspended Climax Norridgewock

Cast: Luna Lovely, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator
Luna Lovely likes being restrained. Her slim and curvy little body is quite the attraction too. It's a match made in heaven. Her neck is the first thing to get roped. Then it's her wrists to her arms. She gets more aroused the tighter the ropes get. She strains in the bondage. Not to free herself, but because she loves the way it feels. She pulls on the rope around her neck because she loves how it makes her feel.
She mentioned a love for being suspended. OT is more than happy to give her what she wants as long as he can take what he wants. What does he want? He wants control over her orgasm. Luna isn't going to get to cum unless he wants her to. Of course he makes her hold it to the last possible moment. He teases her till she can't hold back anymore. That's when he shoves the dildo in her ass. Just when she's taking it deep in the ass for him he lets her cum and she cums hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Suspended Climax

Fallon West - Desperation Lydford

Cast: Fallon West, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
There's nothing better than the look of desperation in the eyes of a subject. As she strains against her bonds you can tell she wants something. Whether it's to pee, to eat, to orgasm, or simply to be free. Desperation plays beautifully on the face of a woman.
Fallon is desperate for it all. She wants to be fucked. She wants to be tied. She needs to breath. She needs to cum. This is just how OT wants her. So that's how she'll be. OT wants her to struggle with positions that test her flexibility and her stamina.
The teasing takes it's toll as Fallon begs for release. With her ass hooked and her cunt being vibrated the need grows within her. Desperation is fully realized when her pussy is pulled open. Her nipples are pulled up to the ring above her. The vibrator is hung just barely touching her clit. She wonders if the pressure is enough to get her off. Will she even get to cum?
Duration: 42:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fallon West - Desperation

Emily on the Sybian Bovill

Fetish queen Emily Addison came in for her very first Sybian ride. We put her in a black leather straight-jacket and to be sure that she had no escape from her inevitable orgasms, we held her in place with wide leather bondage straps. This busty beauty moans and squeals loudly as she climaxes over and over again. Later, when asked for her reaction to her Sybian experience, Emily called it "incredibly awesome and crazy" !
Duration: 5:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 188.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily on the Sybian

Kendra & Ariel Dordrecht

Mistress Kendra has a rebellious slavegirl that is in need of some behavior correction. Ariel has not been following instructions and was out without permission being a slut. Kendra runs Ariel through her paces with some bastinado torture on her poor feet. She's then subjected to more whipping and some slut training that involves getting face fucked by Kendra's strap-on. All's well that ends well as Ariel is given an intense orgasm and a forgiving kiss.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3119kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra & Ariel

Kitty Cam Bondage Urayasu

Video language: English
Kitty is back to endure my deviant urges to control beautiful young women...Being such a submissive sweetheart, this is not difficult for Kitty, but she is a precious thing and very sensitive...she takes the discomfort of punishments with the pleasure of orgasms...

Total size: 905.4 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Cam Bondage

Goddess Gracie Haze - Never-Ending Countdowns Lefors

Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze
Genres: Cum Countdown, Cum Denial, Denial Countdown, FemDom, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Tease and Denial
I am going to tease you with My sexy body and seductive mind, you are going to be dripping pre-cum with every stroke. I'm soo cruel with My fake countdowns, I love seeing you get so close to the edge all for Me to take it away. You know you have to follow My every command. As each number leaves My lips you are pleading that this is it, you finally get to cum! Is it likely? No. Enjoy every moment of My torturous fake countdowns. Give in to being an edged mess for Me!
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3121kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 308.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Gracie Haze - Never-Ending Countdowns

Kristine - Ecstasy and Agony Wakamatsu

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Kristine is a true bondage slut and a rare find. Even before her work has begun, she's already asking for PD to have his way with her. Once PD has her tied, Kristine is begging for a chance to suck his cock. She learns quickly that PD demands the best. It takes this bitch a minute to get it right, but once she gets going she earns the privilege of getting her cunt fucked. She's such a bondage slut that her orgasm starts as soon as PD begins to choke her.
Since choking gets her pussy flowing, PD ties bends Kristine over the bed and ties her neck to the headboard. Her cunt is his for the taking this way, and he makes sure she knows it when he savagely pounds it from behind. She cums even harder this time, from both the vibrator on her clit and the cane strokes on her ass.
The final position has Kristine bound with her legs in the air so both of her holes are fully exposed. Her ass hole is empty to start, but PD corrects that with an inflatable cock that fills her up nicely. her pussy is where the real torment happens, though. At first it's just more vibrations and she moans like a slut. The intense finger fucking has her grunting in ecstasy/agony , but the flogger just makes her scream out loud. PD milks the orgasms out of her until she is completely exhausted. Later on she is still shackled to the bed, still being used to satisfy PD's horny whims.
Format: real
Duration: 45:41
Video: 852x488, RV40, 736kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 246.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine - Ecstasy and Agony
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11987 секунды с 9 запросами