View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 08:09 AM   #281
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BentleyRace - Behind the scenes at Connor Peters first shoot Toms River

This is the BTS look at Connor Peters debut nude shoot with me in Melbourne from earlier this year. I was on my way home to Australia from Europe when I got an email from this cute guy asking about modelling on the site. He looked pretty cute in his photos. Two weeks later we met up at my place for this initial shoot in the bathroom. I could tell that Connor was a little nervous at first. We started out in the model closet trying on speedos for the shoot. Connor settled on this orange and white speedo I had picked up while I was travelling. Being the middle of summer Connor was quite tanned in this shoot. He quickly got naked in the shower. It was then that I realized this 21 yer old from the suburbs was really quite hung as he wanks his soapy cock. The photos from the shoot are really nice. I could tell during this shoot that I would end up shooting a lot more with Connor in the following months.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 510.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BentleyRace - Behind the scenes at Connor Peters first shoot

Bentley Race - Behind the scenes with Sarpa and Andy Tranquility

The pairing up of Sarpa Van Rider with Andy Samuel ended up being one of the hottest scenes we shot over summer. The guys got along instantly when we all met. Initially the guys pulled on some speedos for this horny photoshoot in the bathroom. I don't usually shoot couples in the small space of the bathroom. But they had no problem moving around while I directed them into different positions. In fact the photos from this shoot are now some of the best on the site. The video the guys made after this is also up on the site now. Sarpa ends up fucking Andy hard to finish up the day's shoot.
Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3565kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - Behind the scenes with Sarpa and Andy

BentleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter Shiro

On this early morning in Melbourne I met up with Brad for a new strip show shoot. What he didn't know is that he would be doing the shoot in a bubble bath I had prepared before he arrived. We started out picking a skimpy speedo for him to wear in the first photos. That's when I noticed Brad is looking super fit. I hadn't seen him for a few months over winter. He looks great in the speedo. Since it was a chilly morning we quickly moved on to jumping into the warm bubble bath. The bath has full glass windows around it letting in tonnes of light and proving a nice view over the city. I got a bunch of shots of Brad showing off his wet bottom in the tub and then working his big cock to full erection. This was a fun little shoot producing some pretty hot photos. I guess the neighbours got a nice view too. Bath time with Brad Hunter at Bentley Race. You can tell by now that I can't get enough of shooting with my cute mate Brad Hunter. My only challenge is to find new things for him to do and places to shoot in. Brad is always keen to show off naked wherever we go. Over winter I spent some time shooting in a city hotel. This one had a great bathroom with the bathtub surrounded by floor to ceiling windows with amazing views of the city. I think the neighbouring buildings would have had a nice view of Brad too. On this early morning I got Brad showing off in a skimpy speedo before jumping naked in the bubble bath. He's looking super in this shoot. As he shows off his soapy bottom his big cock starts to grow. I like the photos from this set a lot. I'm looking forward to getting me handsome mate Brad over again this summer. Featuring: Brad Hunter.
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BentleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter

Bentley Race - Behind the scenes at Andy and Damien's kinky shoot Voghera

One of the really kinky shoots happened when I introduced Andy Samuel to Damien Dyson. This is the BTS video from their second shoot together. The photoshoot started out in the public bathroom with Andy down on his knees sucking on Damien's big cock. They surprised me then when Andy backed up Damien and started fucking himself on that thick dick. We headed to the studio where the shoot got really kinky. We tied Andy to the bed where Damien really started having fun with him. The photos from this shoot are great! The video we made after it was pretty hot too.
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3566kbps

File size: 675.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - Behind the scenes at Andy and Damien's kinky shoot

The Guy Next Door Sabana De La Mar

Release Year: 1995
Cast: Brett Winters, Christian Fox, David Logan, David Thompson, Jeff Austin, Rick Drake, Rip Stone, Sam Carson
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Butt Play, Dildo, Orgy Scene, Muscle, Classic
Video language: English
Muscle stud Rip Stone moves in next door to Brett Winters and David Thompson, setting off a chain of sexy incidents that includes a four-way with the movers and a sizzling dildo-heavy climax between Brett and Rip.
Watching hunky neighbor Rip Stone move in gets Brett Winters' and David Thompson's cocks hard and throbbing. Totally turned on, the two studs suck and fuck until they each unload their pent up heat.
Movers Christian Fox, David Logan, Jeff Austin and Sam Carson find Rip's magazine collection too hot to resist. These four lusty studs find themselves stripped down in a sizzling group of fucking sucking and lusty abandon.
Rick Drake and David Thompson slide out of their clothes and into a steamy session of sucking and fucking. Musclestud Rip hooks up with Brett in the bathroom for a session of sucking, which leads the horny guys into the bedroom for some ass-play, dildos and solid fucking
Duration: 2:12:18
Video: 704x404, AVC (H.264), 1144kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Guy Next Door

Bentley Race - Shooting out in the CBD with Andy Samuel Lehighton

I love shooting with out cute mate Andy and this time we are out running around the Melbourne CBD looking for places to take photos. Andy is perfect for this shoot since he's always up for doing something a little naughty. The purpose of this shoot was to test out the new camera, but also to get one more shoot with him before we took a break for winter. There are pretty much 3 locations in this shoot. First was the steps up to the opening of an office block. We couldn't do too much there since there were people around. And then we headed up the back fire escape of another building. Again we had to be quick since the office works were using the bathroom in the stairwell where Andy was getting naked. And then we headed back to the studio for some final photos and a video session. The photos from this shoot look great! I have done a few shoots since then with the new camera and I'm so happy with the results. Andy will be back for more shoots soon too.
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3560kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - Shooting out in the CBD with Andy Samuel

The Cummuter Fojnica

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English
Our new scene "The Cummuter" starring Johnny Polak and Tommy Hunter has just gone live. Tommy uses his dick as a weapon! Dripping wet from the shower he gets to work on Oliver's lovely hooded dick, sucking his friend right there in the bathroom, worshiping his juicy dong while his own pink length throbs. Moving to the bedroom for a little more comfort the two make out, their lips meeting while their dicks rub between them, Oliver soon wrapping his around the tasty schlong his sexy pal is offering.
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cummuter

Время генерации страницы 0.20780 секунды с 9 запросами