View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 09:14 AM   #285
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bentley Race - Shooting with our cute boy Andy Samuel in the bathroom Maxwell

This BTS video was recorded earlier this year when I first met this very cute boy, Andy Samuel. I had been exchanging messages with Andy for some time after seeing him post some hot photos online. I was actually really surprised when I heard that he was up for modelling with me. And even more surprised when we started making out during this first photoshoot. It turns out that Andy is one of the horniest boys now hanging out with us. I was so impressed by his first photoshoot and video that I invited him back for a series of shoots with me and the other guys. Andy is my new beautiful twink star and I can't wait to shoot a load more scenes with him this year.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3568kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 520.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - Shooting with our cute boy Andy Samuel in the bathroom

Bathroom Attendant: Manuel Skye fucks Olivier Robert (720p,1080p) Centerfield

Cast: Manuel Skye, Olivier Robert
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Exclusive clubs often provide premium services for their patrons - including bathroom attendants that ensure clean facilities and keep good order. When using the urinal, tuxed-up Manuel Skye notices the bathroom attendant, Olivier Robert, peeking while he pisses and calls him out. But that doesn’t stop the pervy Manuel from leaving the attendant a nice cash tip to get his attention. Mr. Skye is certain that this attendant will be receptive to providing “extra” services. When he returns a second time, a tip is not the only thing he offers the obedient Olivier – and Olivier welcomes Manuel's big, uncut cock on his knees!

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bathroom Attendant: Manuel Skye fucks Olivier Robert (720p,1080p)

Hot Shower - Matt Rush And Tyler Fox (1080P) Post Falls

Studio: Eurohunk
Tyler Fox is lying in bed studying when Matt Rush walks in asking if he can use Tylers shower because his was occupied with a visitor. As Matt undresses and climbs into the shower, Tyler rolls over on the bed so that he can peek thru the bathroom door. Seeing Matts ripped, cut body with the water running down was a huge turn-on for Tyler. He interrupts Matts shower, climbing in with him and it only takes a couple of seconds of attention from Tyler before Matts cock is standing straight up and rock hard. After a quick shower Tyler ends up back in bed, on his back, with Matt sucking up every single inch of Tylers cock. Tyler lifts his leg, looking for some priming as Matt kneels over his chest and reaches back; working Tylers asshole with his hand while he face-fucks him. When Tyler rolls over on the bed he shoves his ass in the air and of course, Matt fills his waiting hole with his long, thick piece of meat. Matt pounds the hell out of Tylers ass in multiple positions; and when I say pound I mean pound. The intensity in Matts face is incredible; especially when he gets close to getting his nut. As he feels the urge to cum he pulls out and squirts a thick, juicy load all over Tylers mouth and face. As Matts cum runs down the side of Tylers face, Tyler grabs his own cock and finishes himself off with a load of creamy goo all over his chest and tummy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 745.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Shower - Matt Rush And Tyler Fox (1080P)

Billy Herringtons Body Shop Muskogee

Release Year: 1999
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Billy Herrington, Nick Yeager, Spike, David Pierre, Peter Wilder, Ben Damon, Cody Tyler, Andy Zee, Geoff Ashton
Genres: anal, oral, group, mastrubation
Billy Herrington is delicious. His cock is delicious (just ask David Pierre). His butthole is delicious (just ask Spike). "Billy Herrington's Body Shop" (1999) is delicious. Director Chi Chi LaRue has created a flick that just drips with hot oil, sweat and cum. Mr. Herrington and his huge muscles dominate, but with an unexpected openness: Spike and David Pierre rim and finger-fuck him with abandon. It all takes place in a garage with Billy jacking off between the scenes in various states of undress and arousal, his oil-stained coveralls slowly but surely winding up on the dirty cement floor.
Cut to: Andy Zee, a lanky bru, in the garage's bathroom jacking off. Soon enough, Peter Wilder, a muscular bru, joins him and they trade blows as Peter eats Andy's butt before they both shoot nice loads.
Back to: Spike, Billy and Cody Tyler near a workbench.pact and hung Spike chomps away like a madman on both Billy and dirty-blond Cody. Then Billy turns around and bends over, in a buffalo-stance position, and invites Spike to eat his hairy ass. And eat he does. Spike licks and pokes away at Billy's hole enthusiastically. Spike alternately fucks Billy's hole with his tongue and his fingers. And Billy can't seem to get enough of touching Spike's hard dick as he strokes it with his beefy paw every chance he gets. Spike then licks Cody's pink butt. The scene ends with Spike rubbing his huge dick between Billy's massive pecs with his cockhead just inches away from Mr. Herrington's purty mouth. Billy jacks Spike off with his calloused hands. Then Cody cums. Billy then jacks a load off and Spike licks his hairy pecs and spoons cum into Billy's mouth. Yum!
Next up: Ben Damon and Nick Yeager, both slim brus, suck and rim each other before Nick throws a hearty grease-monkey fuck into Ben before both men cum.
Back to: Billy has another pair of worshippers in his hairy armpits. This time it's David Pierre, a tanned Frenchman with a medium build, and Geoff Ashton, a fair-skinned muscular bru. David and Geoff tag-team Herrington's big dick, and then David rims his hole, and, like Spike before him, finger-fucks Billy's tight hairy hole. Billy bangs David, hard, and then Geoff sits on David's meat. All three cum. Then Billy cums again (bigger load) and eats his own cum again.
In "Billy's Herrington's Body Shop," Billy's body looks truly amazing and he really lets loose for some intense sex with Spike, Geoff Ashton and David Pierre. I think Billy's chemistry with Spike proves that grease monkeys, especially those with big muscles, like big dicks as much as the next guy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:25
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Herringtons Body Shop

Время генерации страницы 0.10762 секунды с 9 запросами