gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Seth 854

Seth 854

Name of actress:
Genre: Hardcore, Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Big boobs, Stockings, British
Jim and I met Seth at the train station and we were already filming when he approached the car and jumped in the back with me. Seth had written into the site and said he was a huge fan and really wanted to fuck me on camera and after perusing his photos for all of 10 seconds I immediately said YES! I was even more impressed that when he turned up he looked even better than his photos, with his big muscles stretching his tight white tshirt. When he had written he said that he wanted me to wear something specific for him, which was my tiny red pleated skirt, white tie up top and ripped fishnet tights with thigh high boots. He was indeed actually this specific when we wrote! When we got back to the apartment I changed out of my lovely summers dress as fast as I humanly could as I wanted to see, taste and feel his cock so badly. I wasn't disappointed either, he had a lovely big cock for me to pounce upon and I spent a long time sucking it. Seth couldn't take it any more and thats when he took over, fucking me fast and deep in my pussy and gave it a really hard pounding. I love being fucked like that, just grabbed and taken. Of course I eventually got what I wanted when I wanked his cock all over my face and into my mouth. Wow, his spunk tasted good. So if you fancy appearing with me on my website, write into me with some full body naked photos of yourself and you could have the chance to fuck me for real.

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 53 s
Size: 287 MiB

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03106 секунды с 9 запросами