View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 12:14 PM   #920
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone Seaside

Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination
Video language: English
Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

IR Roughing It - Lola Fae Otjiwarongo

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.
Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.
He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Roughing It - Lola Fae

For Bondage‘s Sake - Calico Lane Miraflores

Release Year: 2013
Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used.
Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet.
She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For Bondage‘s Sake - Calico Lane

HdT Ohh My - Jackie Ohh Loon Lake

Release Year: 2020
The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.
The neck rope holding her up clearly turns her on. Her tits exposed and she flirts with choking herself. She's the kind of girl you keep in bondage for hours. Weights and clamps on her nipples are a must along with a huge ball gag.
A strict hogtie, a tit tie, a suspension, and a missionary position give Jackie's body the full workout she deserves. Her sexy ass gets a good caning and fucking with a huge metal hook. She cums like a good girl!
Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Ohh My - Jackie Ohh
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08781 секунды с 9 запросами