Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

overdose Непонятно, что и думать...
Default amiee and melanie, multi milfverse, tale of two nikkis

amiee and melanie, multi milfverse, tale of two nikkis

amiee and melanie, multi milfverse, tale of two nikkis

cory chase, amiee cambridge, melanie hicks

tasting my step sisters

melanie hicks is standing out by the pool in her bikini, when a portal to the multi milfverse appears next to her! cory chase appears and she looks at melanie up and down and says to her 'oh, you're not nikki.' melanie replies and tells her that she actually is nikki, inside of melanie's body. so, today, we shall call melanie 'nikki.' cory grabs nikki's arm and she tells her that she will be right back, after she finds herself another nikki. amiee cambridge is in the garage working on her red corvette when cory appears and she asks her if she is nikki as well. amiee says that yes she is nikki as well. cory takes this nikki and she brings her through the portal to the multi milfverse to find the first nikki. then, cory tells the two of them that she was looking for a different nikki... but these two will do! she tells the two nikki's that they both have to fuck their step-son luke longly, because if they don't, he will destroy the multi milfverse. the milf's agree, and cory starts to lick and suck on the 1st nikki's tits. the 2nd nikki also starts to suck on her tits along with her. the first nikki hops up on the table and spreads her legs, so the second nikki can eat her pussy out. at the same time, cory is eating the second nikki's ass and pussy out from behind. then cory and the second nikki switch places and the milf's continue to pleasure each other. then the second nikki sits down on a chair, and the first nikki shoves her pussy in her face. then cory gets down on her knees in front of the second nikki so she can eat her pussy as well. after they all cum, cory tells the two nikki's that they all should fuck luke individually and then together; they also need to have luke cum on their faces, before they are allowed to come find cory and go back home!

fast and loose nikki- 17:56

'i'm the fast and loose nikki!' amiee says to me. cory brought the wrong nikki to me, but i'm going to have sex with this nikki anyway! this fast and loose nikki tells me that i can reach out and grab her big tits. she pulls my hard cock out from under my shorts and she puts my cock inside of her mouth. she starts to give me a wet blowjob, before she lies down on the bed in the missionary position. she begs for my cock, so i give her what she wants! then she flips over into the doggy style position and i fuck her milf pussy from behind. when i am ready to cum, i explode deep inside of her pussy.

big soft tits, sexy blonde, deep blowjob, facial, hairy pussy, cute lesbians, sexy milf, posing, pov, straight

file size: 7,7 GB

file name: amiee and melanie, multi milfverse, tale of two nikkis

video extension: mp4

video duration: 01:12:44

video resolution: 3840x2160

https://k2s.cc/file/acd3800668294/am...two_nikkis.mp4
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02869 секунды с 9 запросами