View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 01:43 PM   #592
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carwash Suck & Fuck - Jamie Franklin and Jack Cummings Bee

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Blowjob ,Car ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,XXX
Video language: English
This was supposed to be a two-couple deal with Jamie and Sunni having the whole "Fuck A Stud" experience with a couple of the guys. The girls were looking forward to screwing in the fresh air and watching each other in action. Unfortunately, the other stud had some unexpected "ignition problems," so the photographer just went with Jamie and Jack. Sunni could only watch from the sidelines. Jamie, 18, is a student from Richmond, Virginia. She's 5'9", weighs 145 pounds, wears 34B bras and usually goes commando. It was the first time she'd ever had sex outdoors or any place other than on a bed. "I really wasn't sure what to expect because I haven't been with many guys," Jamie said. "But I had an idea that screwing a stud like Jack was gonna feel a whole lot different and better than what I'd experienced. I was right about that! I sucked on Jack's huge dick as best I could and then he licked me real good till I had a little orgasm. Then he started to do me slowly. Damn, he felt big in me! My poor little pussy got stretched and stretched, and it felt incredible! I guess that's why I came again-a big, strong one-before we were done. I was enjoying it so much and was so into all the great sensations that I was disappointed when Jack finally gasped that he couldn't last much longer and had to pull out of my pussy. "I didn't have a favorite way for screwing till I got together with Jack. But now I like being on top a whole lot, followed by getting it from behind while I'm on my side. Then comes regular doggie style. I hope I won't be disappointed with the 'regular' guys I get to screw in future. I mean, I doubt that their dicks will be as big as Jack's was and I don't know if they'll pay attention to me as much as he did. But now I know what's possible, so I'm gonna ask for it, and I'll know what ways feel the best to me. So I might just become a bossy bitch in bed who demands a lot from her lovers. But I know that I'll be worth it, anyway, and I'll only get better with experience."
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 976.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carwash Suck & Fuck - Jamie Franklin and Jack Cummings

Lily loves naked swimming Clarks Hill

Cast: Lily
Lily's is a big fan of FKK lifestyle. She loves being naked outdoor which of course includes swimming. For once her boobs don't feel so heavy. They float on the water, with nipples pointing to the sun.
Duration: 12:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23078kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily loves naked swimming

This granny loves fucking in the outdoors Stewartstown

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Maria
Genres: Dark Hair, Mature, Outdoor, Old with young, Facial
If you like mature sluts getting nailed deep in the nature, than this video is definitely for you. Some dark haired grandma and her younger lover are having sex somewhere in the nature where he pounded her deep and hard into her shaved pussy till he cum on her nasty face. She likes it a lot and because of that, they do it every day.
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 825.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This granny loves fucking in the outdoors

Worst Monday Ever Elk Mound

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Secretary Lorelei Grabbed Bound Dumped and Abandoned in outdoor.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7366kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worst Monday Ever

Alex Mae Coubert

Helpless teen Alex Mae went out for a hike. She took a wrong turn and is now lost. She doesn't know how to get back home and she's been walking for hours and running out of water. Fortunately, a white van approaches and the driver stops to see if she needs help. She begs him for a ride, telling him she'll do anything. He agrees to help and she gets in. They talk for awhile, but he eventually gets right down to business. If she wants a ride, she better be willing to have some fun. She's a bit nervous but wants to get home. She's thinking a deepthroat BJ will be enough but learns that's it won't when her wrists are tied to together. He pulls her to the back of the van where she must endure rope bondage, more domination, BDSM, rough sex, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session.
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Mae

Busty Revenge Guilford

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Savannah Bond
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Blonde, Cowgirl, Curvy, Doggystyle, Shaved, Titty Fuck
Savannah Bond wears a yellow bikini that barely hid anything from view as she lounges on the chair by the pool while waiting for Air Thugger. She has unpleasant news to share with her handsome friend and a plan on how to get even with their unfaithful spouses in the most gratifying way. He arrives a bit out of breath from rushing over and sits down on the edge of the pool, listening to Savannah as she breaks the news to him and starts to get distressed. The chesty vixen stopped him from leaving, proposing they get even with their partners. With a sly smile on her face, she mentions that she's drawn to him. The tattooed male was shocked but admitted that he fantasized about Savannah too-- despite having a wife. Taking the opportunity presented and the mutual attraction, she invites him to touch her, and Air does not object. He palms her supple tits, then sucks on the perky pink nipples as the blonde siren rubs at her pussy. She's completely turned on with the situation at hand. Before things get out of hand, Savannah suggests they move to a different and more comfortable spot on the other side of the pool. Neither can keep their hands to themselves, kissing and groping each other as they strip off and toss clothes on the floor. Savannah gets on all fours on the outdoor daybed, welcoming Air's throbbing cock with her mouth wide open to give him a messy blowjob. She just loves getting her throat fucked. Knees back on the floor, she fits his member between her big tits for a titjob before laying back, spreading her legs for some pussy licking. Unable to hold back anymore, Savannah rides him in cowgirl as he plays with and watches her chest bounce. They switch to reverse cowgirl after a while before she slides off Air, moving in between his legs to devour him out while he gives himself a handjob. They change positions again, moving into doggystyle then missionary before going back to Savannah bouncing on his cock. Close to cumming, her stud fucks her pretty mouth as she drools all over herself and releases a stream of cum all over her gorgeous tits. Satisfied, Savannah plays with the hot cream, bouncing her jugs and making more of a mess.
Duration: 31:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14533kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Revenge

Summer Spot Scene 5 - Club Sweethearts Rochdale

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Adam Black, Taylor Krystal
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, outdoor, pussy eating
It seems like the events of tonight have brought out the worst from these two. But maybe, that's exactly what they needed.
Duration: 26:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17542kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Spot Scene 5 - Club Sweethearts
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.33222 секунды с 9 запросами