Old 11-18-2022, 05:16 PM   #3354
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Two-guy fantasy - Lexis Smith

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy
Video language: English

Lives: Orlando, Florida; Occupation: Student; Age: 19; Born: April 30; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 128 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Sexy cotton; Anal: Enjoy it; BJs: Spit, sorry; Diddle: Most nights. "I love flirting with guys and flashing them my boobs (which is hard because of their size) or a bit of ass or pussy," said Lexis. "That's why I rarely wear panties when I'm out socially. I'm not getting laid near as much as I'd like, so I end up getting myself off just about every night. I like variety in that, too. I mean, sometimes I just use my fingers and sometimes I use my toy. I've just gotten into using two toys; one for my pussy and one in my butt. That's gotten me thinking that I'd like to be with two guys and feel two cocks in me at the same time. I like getting off in the shower, too, but shower sex is not for me because I'm a bit short to be able to manage it with a guy."

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 878.2 MB

Download Two-guy fantasy - Lexis Smith

Teeny Tiny Dolly - Dolly Little

Genres: Amateur ,Redhead ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy
Video language: English

There are a lot of challenges that come with being only 4'9". Dolly can't reach the cupboards or the shower head, and she had to learn to sew to tailor clothes to her small frame. Yet the biggest guy she's been with was 6'5". She might not be able to reach the top shelf, but she can reach the top of a huge cock! Sure, the premise of this photo shoot is a bit silly and over the top, but we couldn't help ourselves! When you get a tiny cutie like Dolly in, you get caught up in her itsy-bitsy cuteness.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.4 MB

Download Teeny Tiny Dolly - Dolly Little
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08344 секунды с 9 запросами