Old 11-19-2022, 02:44 AM   #3360
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Adventurous Redhead - Sherice

Genres: Amateur ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo
Video language: English

Age: 20; Born: February 19; Ht: 5'3"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 30A; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Licking only; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: I use toys. Sherice is a young, fun-loving Russian redhead who likes reading, hanging out with friends, playing music and traveling. She's a bass player in a rock band and has had gigs all across Moscow. What's she doing in our magazine? "I'm having fun and saving money so I can move to the United States," Sherice told us. "My last boyfriend didn't want to do anything adventurous," Sherice confided in us. "He just wanted to stay at home playing video games and have boring sex once a month. Sorry, but that's not the life for me. I need to find a guy who loves exploring, not just new places, but also my body!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5729kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 784.7 MB

Download Adventurous Redhead - Sherice

A Pretty Melody - Melody Wylde

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

"I'm normally pretty passive," the cute half-Japanese cutie Melody told us. "But I become more assertive and bold as I get to know a guy. If I'm comfortable, I can be pretty kinky. "I only have sex with people that I'm dating. I'm not a prude, and I'm not ashamed of my sexuality, but I think that guys have to earn that intimacy. Once I get to know him, I'll pretty much do anything, though. I'm intrigued by public sex, but I've only tried it once. We screwed down by a river. I squirted everywhere because I was so turned on. I found it romantic and titillating, but my partner at the time was too paranoid of being seen to really enjoy it. I'd like to find a more-adventurous guy. "I love anal, and I can even cum from it if I rub my clit, too. I can only handle it in doggie-style so far, but I'd like to try it in different positions."

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 547.9 MB

Download A Pretty Melody - Melody Wylde
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07248 секунды с 9 запросами