Old 11-19-2022, 05:27 AM   #3361
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Anaya Lee Gets Clean By Getting Dirty - Anaya Lee

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

In this video, the first thing we see is skinny little Anaya Lee bending over, showing off her ass that's encased in white shorts. It must be a hot day because Anaya Lee suddenly starts hosing herself down, and we all know that few things are better than a wet, sexy young chick. There's no dialogue in this video. Just cock-hardening views of Anaya Lee spreading her legs, hosing down her pussy and fingering it vigorously. Very vigorously. Anaya Lee is betting that you can't jack your cock faster than she can finger her pussy. Are you up for the bet?

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2395kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 224.8 MB

Download Anaya Lee Gets Clean By Getting Dirty - Anaya Lee

Cum For Vacation Money - Eden Sparkle

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Pool ,Solo ,Teen
Video language: English

Lives: Spokane, Washington; Occupation: Retail cashier; Age: 19; Born: September 22; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 115 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Booty shorts or thongs; Anal: I like being fingered; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: I do it all the time. We flew Eden down to Miami so she could have a vacation...oh, and so that she could shoot her first-ever masturbation scenes. "This is all like a dream come true for me," she told us. "I don't really travel that much. In fact, this is my first time on the East Coast. I love it down here! I get to wear my bikinis everywhere I go. "Back home, I worked as a lifeguard for a summer. I wasn't very good because most of the kids I was watching were bigger than me! I spent most of the time at the pool flirting with the boys who lounged around getting a tan. To this day, the smell of sunscreen lotion turns me on like crazy. When I went to the beach down here in Miami, my bikini bottoms were soaked through with my sticky pussy juices."

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download Cum For Vacation Money - Eden Sparkle
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.55382 секунды с 9 запросами