View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 11:45 AM   #10981
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Flexible as Fuck - Mallory Starr Green Spring

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English
Mallory is only 5 feet tall and weighs 100 pounds, but she packs a lot of sexiness into that tiny frame. Check out how flexible she is, too. She starts out this video by stretching her limber thighs, touching her pussy to the ground while doing splits. Her guy obviously wants to see what she can do naked, so he gets her to strip down to panties and a bra. He's a fuckin' genius. Soon she's pulling her white panties into her sopping wet pussy, getting them absolutely soaked. It doesn't take long before she's fingering herself to a nice, loud orgasm. Good things come in small packages, right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexible as Fuck - Mallory Starr

Curvy Cutie - Adora Black Odawara

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Hairy Pussy ,Masturbation ,Solo
Age: 18; Born: May 22; Ht: 5'1"; Wt: 123 pounds; Bras: 34D; Panties: Thongs; Anal: No; BJs: Spit; Masturbate: Not usually. "The first thing people notice about me is my tits. They're kind of hard to hide," Adora laughed. "So I lean into it. When I go out, I normally wear jeans and a low-cut blouse. Why would I want to hide my girls? "I'm not into other girls sexually. I can appreciate soft curves, and boobs look nice, but I don't think I'd ever have sex with another girl. I wouldn't have the first clue on how to start. I love men because I understand how to please them. A little sloppy head and some hard sex are all it takes to keep them happy!" We commented on Adora's cute bush. Pubes are making a comeback, it seems. "I go back and forth on whether or not to shave. I like having hair down there because it's nice to look at, but shaving it smooth feels better during sex. I get a lot wetter when I'm shaved. I'll probably keep the bush until I get a steady boyfriend." "I'm a proud Latina, so I know how to shake my ass. I'm not old enough to legally get into most of the dance clubs around me, but sometimes my friends and I will sneak in and shake our booties on the dance floor. My favorite position is doggie-style, and you know that I use my twerking skills on cocks!"
Duration: 17:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 34158kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy Cutie - Adora Black

Nikko - Nikko Herrick

Genres: Amateur ,Asian ,Brunette ,Solo
Nikko, who you'll see in the Holiday 2005 issue of Naughty Neighbors magazine, is a 27-year-old Asian cutie with big, natural tits and a love of vibrators. She doesn't talk much--she actually comes off as kind of shy--but her inhibitions float away when she takes off her bra and then starts plugging her pussy. We love the quiet, sexy type
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:43
Video: 540x404, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 56.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikko - Nikko

Russian Bra Buster - Ola Bellbrook

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Rub-a-dub-dub, Ola's in a tub with her DD-cup tits and furry pussy. This is her complete scene from "Russian Bra Busters.'? We get to watch her getting her big, natural tits all wet and soapy. You'll want to dive right in with this 38-28-39 student from Kharkov, Russia. She says her dislikes are "cheap guys, the cost of blue jeans and smoking.'? So when you show up at your door, do so with a wad of cash, a nice pair of blue jeans as a gift and no cigarettes. Maybe she'll suck you off before the date even gets started.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 128.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Bra Buster - Ola

Shayne StLucia - Shayne St. Lucia Seiad Valley

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Shayne is 20 years old and from Southern California. Here, she's in Florida, relaxing. Why? Because she runs marathons. Yeah, all 26.2 miles of them, which means two things: 1.) She's in great shape. 2.) She can go the distance. Nope, no five-minute sex sessions for Shayne. She needs a marathon man. But here's the thing we have a hard time believing: After Shayne runs marathons, she says she likes to masturbate in the shower. How does she have the energy? We'll tell you how: She's young. Hot. Horny. Watch the video. You'll see what we're talking about.
Duration: 13:16
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 694kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 77.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shayne StLucia - Shayne St. Lucia

Busty blondie going wild Frenchglen

Studio: Punani Films
Busty blond lady is going absolutely wild wishing to get into her senses as she is pleasuring herself and exposes her naked body to the camera. Enjoy the great solo masturbation session for the hot babe in the shower.
Duration: 20:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3721kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty blondie going wild

Adventurous Redhead - Sherice Ansonia

Genres: Amateur ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo
Age: 20; Born: February 19; Ht: 5'3"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 30A; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Licking only; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: I use toys. Sherice is a young, fun-loving Russian redhead who likes reading, hanging out with friends, playing music and traveling. She's a bass player in a rock band and has had gigs all across Moscow. What's she doing in our magazine? "I'm having fun and saving money so I can move to the United States," Sherice told us. "My last boyfriend didn't want to do anything adventurous," Sherice confided in us. "He just wanted to stay at home playing video games and have boring sex once a month. Sorry, but that's not the life for me. I need to find a guy who loves exploring, not just new places, but also my body!"
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5729kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 784.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adventurous Redhead - Sherice
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03692 секунды с 9 запросами