View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 01:05 PM   #615
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Winnie Rider - yes Saint Paris

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Video language: English
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that won't be all that happens. Bondage isn't just for arms and legs. Clamps and hooks contort her face until she looks exactly how OT wants her to.. It's uncomfortable and distracting but nothing is going to keep her from feeling the impacts that are going to come down on her exposed cunt.
By the time her slot is filled with the cold metal dildo she is so sore. It doesn't matter. OT pounds Winnie relentlessly with the toy until she has an explosive orgasm. That doesn't begin to describe the intensity. Winnie wasn't kidding when she said she loved pussy torture. Getting abused like she did had her dripping wet and ready to blow before the steel cock was even inside of her. She's crying but it doesn't stop her from cumming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider - yes

Stumped - Iris Rose Grovertown

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Iris Rose looks like a dream come to life. Nice tits, tight holes, blonde hair, and a banging body, she is stepping right out of the magazines and into our dungeon. O.T. is the lucky guy who gets to play with her and she is the poor piece of ass that is going to submit to his brutal treatment.
She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.
Being degraded seems to have an aphrodisiac effect on this one, though. As soon as O.T. pays any attention to Iris' pussy she is begging for permission to cum. They are small orgasms, either. She explodes, squirting all over the floor and yelping in ecstasy.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stumped - Iris Rose

Just Another Jane Excello

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jane, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
She's a flexible little woman. Her elbows touch easily and OT takes full advantage. On one leg he ties her elbows together and then up to the ring above her. An added crotch rope adds to her predicament. Then a rope gag. Jane is getting the full treatment.
Jane gets a hogtie that pulls her up tight. Her legs are crossed which causes her to strain even more. OT invades her dripping little cunt. She's unable to keep quiet anymore. She begins screaming as the dildo brings her to orgasm after orgasm.
OT isn't done yet. He's got two more intense positions for Jane to suffer through.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

Melody - Cum Bot Weichang

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
What's the record for longest orgasm? Melody erupts like it's a cluster-fuck and just keeps cumming. Naked, handcuffed, and locked in a metal box, Melody spends the night at Hardtied for a little softening up. PD ties tight to a heavy beam. She's pussy-whipped and made to come. Suction on her tits pulls milk from her nipples. A suction-vibrator eats her clit as Melody sucks cock. PD canes her tit as she cums and cums and cums and . . . WOW! With a plug in her ass, Melody nearly blows as she cums one more time.
Format: real
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, RV40, 459kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 123.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody - Cum Bot

Poor Sales Part 1 Ramona

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Jolie Butt - Private sex lesson FullHD 1080p Ojo Caliente

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jolie Butt
Jolie Butt has to do her homework, but she believes it is a very boring thing to spend her time on it and decides to play with her juicy pussy instead. She is getting closer and closer to orgasm when her private teacher enters the room to check the process. Sure, Jolie Butt has nothing to show him besides her sex-hungry pussy, hot tongue and her yummy tits. Luckily, the teacher turns out to be kinky enough to surrender to the hot brunette and her sex charms.
Duration: 29:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Butt - Private sex lesson FullHD 1080p

Warp Speed Part 1 Oakvale

Release Year: 2015
Cast: girl
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
We have two hot redheads on hand so there is no way that this isn't going to be awesome. We interrogate them under normal conditions at first, just leaving them bound and languishing on the floor while we investigate a bit of their personal history. We'll save the truly probing questions for later, but we do love to get to know them.
Speaking of which, we also take a look at Elizabeth Thorn's beautiful body. She's a hot piece of ass, definitely, and she really knows how to shake her ass when you give her a beat. We put on some music and she performs a sexy strip tease for our audience to enjoy. There is no doubt, the way that Elizabeth moves she has got to be a wild thing in the sack.
But we aren't going to leave her in control of her body all day. We have some fun toys to play with today. The sybian is coming out to tear a few early orgasms from this slut before we even begin to wear her out. We've got the suction cups for her tits and more than a couple of humiliating ways to mess with her face. She goes from smiling and dancing to screaming and drooling before this part of her live feed is over and you know we've got so much more to put her through.
Duration: 48:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warp Speed Part 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05181 секунды с 9 запросами