View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 01:31 PM   #4
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tiny Jetsetter Longleaf

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jamie Jett
Genres: Blouse, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Hair, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Pussy, Cum On Stomach, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle
Video language: English
Tiny school girl Jamie Jett is selling candy for the church when it starts to rain hard so she lets herself into the nearest house she finds thinking that nobody is home. With how curious she is, Jamie wastes no time and starts snooping and playing around the big house when suddenly she gets caught by giant dude Michael Swayze! She tries to apologize but Michael allows no transgression and will end up punishing the tiny intruder in a very naughty way!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Jetsetter

Long Legged Fox Lacey London Fucking Roggen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lacey London
Genres: All Sex, 69, All Natural, BBC, Blowjob, Brunette, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Ebony, Hardcore, High Heels
Lacey London will have you drooling and wishing for more in no time as she shows off those long sexy legs while wearing her tight and semi sheer mini dress. Those legs just do not stop. It looks like she may not be wearing any bra or panties though. This girl is wickedly naughty letting you admire her long slender curves and allows you to peek through her dress at her hard nipples and just maybe if the lighting is right you will see that shaved pussy! Worry not though that dress is coming off and Lacey will be cumming for you! She has Scotty Ps big black cock to fuck too so she is eager to get naked and feel that cock thrusting deep in her wet pussy. This babe is hungry for cock and will do anything to satisfy you during this hot sexy show!
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Legged Fox Lacey London Fucking

Two Hot Blondes Bridgman

Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum
Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Hot Blondes

Get Rid of the Blahs - Kelsey Jones and Levi Cash Rising Fawn

Genres: Amateur ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cum on Tits ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,Facial ,Teen ,XXX
Lives: Dallas, Texas; Occupation: Unemployed; Age: 19; Born: August 31; Ht: 5'8"; Wt: 135 pounds; Bras: 34C; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Nope; BJs: I spit; Diddle: Sometimes. "I didn't feel shy at all with Levi, even with the camera guys there," said Kelsey who admitted that before this day she preferred to have the lights out when she was having sex. I'm not a flirt or an exhibitionist, so doing this is totally out of character for me," Kelsey said. "I had the blahs big time because I couldn't find a job and my boyfriend suggested that I do something exciting that might make me feel better. This was his suggestion! He's 30 and he's a major voyeur. I wasn't sure, but he pleaded so much and so well that I couldn't refuse him. I had the best sex of my life, learned a lot and certainly didn't feel blah after I'd cum a few times."
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get Rid of the Blahs - Kelsey Jones and Levi Cash

Come When She Calls Miller Place

Skyler Vox is a hotblooded young thing who can t wait to get herself the climax she craves. Decked out in sexy red lingerie that highlights her big titties, she indulges in a slow self seduction. Her hands are everywhere as she relieves herself from her bra and jiggles her boobs. Her hands slide lower, tugging her thong up to put pressure on her tight pussy. By the time she takes that thong off, she s dripping wet and oh so eager.
Although Skylar is perfectly capable of taking care of her own needs, she is always eager to bring a partner in for a helping hand. Grabbing her phone, Skylar dials up Rion King for a booty call. Happily, Rion is available to come on over ASAP.
As soon as Skylar lays eyes on her lover, she drops to her knees and pops his fuck stick out of his jeans. With her hands jiggling her jugs and her mouth full of cock, Skylar is insatiable. She can t get enough of sucking Rion s hard cock down. She doesn t stop her BJ until Rion gets her on her feet and lays her down on the bed.
On her back with her legs spread nice and wide, Skyler moans long and loud as Rion gives her everything she s craving. He dives nice and deep, hitting all the right buttons with every stroke. With Skylar s mewls of delight urging him to greater passion, Rion steps his hot blonde booty call towards a big O.
As she comes down from her initial climax, Skylar gets Rion to lay down so that she can suck her own juices off him. Her blowjob this time is shorter because she just can t resist the urge to climb aboard that nice dick for a titty bouncing stiffie ride. Turning around for reverse cowgirl, Skyler is all smiles as Rion grabs her ample bottom and squeezes the cheeks.
Since she s already in reverse cowgirl, it s a simple thing for Skylar to get on her hands and knees and wiggle her bottom in an invitation to keep on fucking. Rion is down to do doggy, but eventually Skylar demands something more intimate. She rolls onto her back with Rion spooned beside her, giving her one last wild ride.
Rion knows that he has pleased Skylar to the max, so he pulls out and starts stroking himself towards the ultimate finish. He s oh so close already so within just a few moments he reaches the end. Aiming for the huge expanse of Skylar s giant boobies, Rion blows his load in a hot sticky shower that is the perfect end to a hotblooded romp.
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come When She Calls

Brandi Love Gets A Supersized Cock Bessemer City

Beautiful MiLF Brandi Love is simply tight and right in this scene from Jules Jordan. In fact she s more of a MiLF (woman I d like to fuck). Her big league assets are on full display, decked out in all red lingerie. The hazel-eyed starlet makes her way to the top of a stairway during a nice tease sequence. It s at this summit where Brandi and her backside should be bronzed and turned to a statue. She delivers a two-fisted bj to Chris Strokes. Including a wonderful titty fuck sequence that is shot with aplomb. Once at the stair rail the jack-o-meter hits green. Love is arched and penetrated in standing doggy. A knockout position for the bewitching Brandi. The couple enter a bedroom and position into cowgirl. A nice beginning with plenty of side boob… The scene jumps once more with Love on her side, folded and fucked. Then Strokes has Brandi face down and flat as he grabs handfuls of her ass and reams. Brandi delivers on blast, skillfully balancing cum on her tongue while spritzing her tits! Licking her fingers and cock at close…
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandi Love Gets A Supersized Cock

Angela White - Your Soul, Corner Pocket Rutledge

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Angela White
Genres: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Footjob, High Heels, Interracial, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimjob, Side Fuck, Spanking, Tattoo, Titty Fuck
They say never make a deal with demons, but maybe Oliver Davis can make an exception for the deliciously devilish Angela White. Not many could resist Angela’s all-natural curves in a tight outfit, offering you delights beyond mortal comprehension. A succubus with a smirk, and it might be her eyes that keep you entranced… Is that a competitive sparkle or the glint of her last “deal” trapped forever? Hard to deny a dangerous woman like Angela, even more so when she seems to have an insatiable hunger for your mind and body. Will Oliver make it out or be swallowed up whole?
Duration: 39:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4161kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela White - Your Soul, Corner Pocket
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04089 секунды с 9 запросами