真 ! まるで女を抱くように「こっち向い� �み、当たってるやろ?」ド迫力のケツ 筋を駆使してガン掘りする詠真
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:05:53
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Sniper part 12

Beno and Javion and Joshua Chana

Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Cum-Tasting (No Swallowing) ,Facials
Video language: English
When beno first showed up for his solo audition, he was like a wild young stallion that needed to be tamed. He insisted that he was "strictly a top" and refused to suck dick or let anyone fuck him. "you definitely won't ever see me get fucked!" he declared with cocky assurance from the very beginning. "trust me!" Over the past two years, beno's story has turned into one of the most surprising and satisfying "conquests" i've ever captured on camera! We've seen beno gag and choke and spit every few minutes when he first tried sucking dick. We've watched in disbelief as he finally gave up his anal virginity. And even after swearing that he would never "bottom" again, we've seen beno come back and let me sample that cute muscle-butt for myself! Now witness the shocking "grand finale" in the taming of beno as brand-new models joshua and javion basically turn him into their "bitch" by tag-teaming his tight little ass! And don't miss the unforgettable climax when both boys drench beno's face with their cum and even give him his first mouthful of "nutt"! It's beno like you've never seen him before, in what will surely go down as one of the unlikeliest threesomes in bba history! You're probably wondering how i turned this wicked fantasy of mine into reality? Long story short, beno owed me a lot of money and when no other "bottoms" were available for the new "tops" to fuck, i offered this scene to beno as an opportunity to pay off his debt all at once! The scene begins with me interviewing joshua and javion while beno waits patiently in the other room. Joshua shares a few thoughts about his solo audition, and we get a brief introduction to javion, a very sexy and brave new model who's agreed to jump right into this threesome for his very first scene! I eventually bring beno out and introduce him to the new models for the very first time. He crawls reluctantly onto the bed between the two "tops" who look like hungry lions about to pounce on their prey. It's actually kind of funny the way they can't seem to keep their hands off of beno. Beno just looks at me with a sheepish smile as if thinking, "what the hell have i gotten myself into?!?" "now don't get it wrong," beno warns his eager new co-stars. "i just started this bottoming shit, so y'all gonna have to take it easy!" Without even waiting for the interview to end, the new boys start kissing and pawing at beno like curious playing with a new toy. Next thing you know, clothes are flying off, hard dicks are being pulled out, and less than ten minutes after meeting for the very first time, these three complete strangers are participating in a hot, freaky threesome! There's lots of tongue-kissing, nipple-sucking, dick-swallowing, and ass-eating as these three hot and horny black boys explore each others' bodies for the very first time! And not to worry all three of these self-declared "tops" end up with a dick in their mouths before the day's over! Highlights from the threesome include: Javion burying his face in beno's ass while beno bravely deep-throats all ten inches of joshua's dick! Beno worshiping javion's beautiful (and equally impressive) dick while javion kisses joshua with the same tongue that just seconds earlier was lapping hungrily at beno's sweet ass! And my personal favorite beno down on his knees, taking turns slobbering on his co-stars' big dicks! At one point, he even sucks both dicks at the same time! "i'm gettin' paid a lot of money!" beno reminds his co-stars between mouthfuls of dick clearly trying to convince them (and probably himself) that despite all appearances to the contrary, he's still nobody's "bottom"! Of course that claim is a lot harder to make when joshua and javion roll on condoms and take turns deep-fucking beno's tight ass! Beno's reactions to the whole experience seem to alternate between two extremes. Most of the time, he growls and curses in pain as his ass is repeatedly by dicks so big they could scare away even the most eager and experienced "bottoms"! There are moments, however, scattered throughout when beno actually moans with pleasure and begs for more! Could it actually be possible that some small part of beno is beginning to enjoy being fucked in the ass?!? Whether beno's howling in pain or begging for more, it's hot as hell seeing his cute little butt kept strictly "off limits" for such a tragically long time finally stretched open and "broken in" by two dicks as big as these! It's also funny the way both joshua and javion keep trying to fuck each other when they're not fucking beno! If anyone had told me when i first met beno that one day i'd be lucky enough to film the cocky "top" on his back with his legs in the air, stuffed with dick at both ends, i'd have sworn they had lost their mind! I guess you could say this scene is sort of like a bigfoot or ufo sighting something rare and exciting that we'll most likely never see again! When beno simply can't take any more dick, joshua and javion blast huge, messy "nutts" all over beno's face and even leave him with a mouthful of cum! His face still dripping with warm, slimy cum, beno pumps out his own creamy "nutt" onto his stomach. The scene concludes with brief closing comments from joshua and javion while beno cleans up in the shower..
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beno and Javion and Joshua

Smash part 2 Whiteriver

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
大型新人「聖也」「龍」「愛輝」「� �樹」「春樹」デビュー!!
淫らに変貌するイマドキの少年たち!
【聖也×龍】
熟睡している聖也君を襲っちゃえっ!
スタッフにそそのかされた龍君はそ� �シチュエーションに大興奮!!
Duration: 2:06:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smash part 2

Dreams Can Cum True Salix

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus & John Smith
Cast: Kris Wallace, Chase Anderson, Orlando White, Sven Laarson, Chase Hunt, Yuri Adamov, Max Walker, Mike James, Marcel Lavrov
Genres: European , Young Studs, Fucking & Sucking, Twinks ,Rimming,Big dick, Facial Cumshot
All of us have our dreams, both big and small. Often those dreamse to nothing; but sometimes – just sometimes – they blossom into reality. And like us, the boys have their dreams too. Dreams of big, uncut cocks and heavy cum-filled ball-sacs and hungry, pert asses that just long to be filled! Fortunately for Mike James, Kris Wallace, Yuri Adamov et al, this is one dream that we’ve been able to turn into reality. So prepare to enjoy a spunk-inducing fantasy of the hottest boy-on-boy action imaginable! Yes, guys, dreams really can cum true ...
Duration: 2:18:40
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreams Can Cum True

Social Pressure, Part 2 - Calvin Banks Kybartai

Cast: Calvin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Facial, Group Sex, Hairy, Mastubation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink
Video language: English
With their first challenge completed cum-essfully, Paul Cannon and Calvin Banks’ rivalry remains high. Sucking two cocks was barely an appetizer to what will follow! In Round 2, each social icon needs to find an anonymous daddy in a public place and then rock their world, slobber on their raging cock and let them slide it into their wanting tight bubble butts! Calvin bumps into frustrated Rico Vega at the park and he has a lot of tension to let loose... let the game begin!
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Social Pressure, Part 2 - Calvin Banks

Dreams Can Cum True Koenigs Wusterhausen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus, John Smith
Cast: Kris Wallace, Chase Anderson, Orlando White, Sven Laarson, Chase Hunt, Yuri Adamov, Max Walker, Mike James, Marcel Lavrov
Genres: European, Young Studs, Fucking, Sucking, Twinks, Rimming, Big dick, Facial Cumshot
All of us have our dreams, both big and small. Often those dreamse to nothing; but sometimes – just sometimes – they blossom into reality. And like us, the STAXUS boys have their dreams too. Dreams of big, uncut cocks and heavy cum-filled ball-sacs and hungry, pert asses that just long to be filled! Fortunately for Mike James, Kris Wallace, Yuri Adamov et al, this is one dream that we’ve been able to turn into reality. So prepare to enjoy a spunk-inducing fantasy of the hottest boy-on-boy action imaginable! Yes, guys, dreams really can cum true
Duration: 2:18:40
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2145kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreams Can Cum True

幸せな日常で起きてしまった強姦事� � Penon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
突然の出来事…!何が起こったのか理� ��できない!理解したくない…!もはや� ��間扱いされてない…
泣いても喚いても止まらない男達の� �赦ないガン掘り!抵抗する元気あるな らチンコでも舐めてろよ!!なんで僕な んですか…?
これはフィクションであってほしい� �わかっている、ここからもう逃げれ� ��いと…
もっと腰振って気持ちよくさせろよ!� ��ェラはこうやってするんだよ!!
Duration: 1:59:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 幸せな日常で起きてしまった強姦事� �

Время генерации страницы 0.03858 секунды с 9 запросами