Old 11-20-2022, 02:43 PM   #3372
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pint-Sized Pool Pussy - Allie Addison

Genres: Amateur ,Bikini ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Pool ,Solo ,Teen
Video language: English

Occupation: Sous chef; Age: 18; Born: February 10; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 85 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Just teasing for now; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Yes! This Shirley Temple lookalike may look innocent, and her diminutive size might contribute to that notion, but Allie is a wild child at heart. "I never ran into issues with how young I look until I turned 18," Allie informed us. "I went with some girlfriends to buy my first dildo at a sex shop and the guy behind the counter thought my ID was fake. That didn't stop him from hitting on me! If he wasn't such a jerk about my license, I probably would have fucked him. He was kinda cute...in a middle-aged kind of way." Little Allie is posing poolside in her hot pink bikini, which she promptly loses before masturbating under the sun. She's a pint-sized fucktoy who craves attention!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 906.5 MB

Download Pint-Sized Pool Pussy - Allie Addison

Milana Taylor - Rubbing Pussy In Hot Bath FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Milana Taylor
Video language: English

When Milana Taylor decides to take a bath, she turns the process into a real sex show. First, she performs a little striptease while caressing her flat tummy, yummy tits and her clean shaved pussy and then she lays down into the warm water to keep playing with her pink clit. Milana Taylor even uses a shower head to achieve her goal of washing her body clean and getting total satisfaction at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 849.9 MB

Download Milana Taylor - Rubbing Pussy In Hot Bath FullHD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07442 секунды с 9 запросами