Old 11-20-2022, 03:04 PM   #3373
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

She'll Kick Your Ass! - Britt James

Genres: Amateur ,BBW ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Occupation: Nanny; Lives: Boston, Massachusetts; Age: 18; Born: March 23; Ht: 5'4"; Wt: 162 pounds; Bras: 34DDD; Panties: Thongs or lace; Anal: Yep; BJs: I swallow if I love you; Masturbate: All the time. Fantasize about fucking Britt all you want, but don't piss her off. "I grew up doing martial arts. I still practice a few times a week. I just joined a UFC gym and I'm doing really well. My trainer told me that he wants me to compete, but I like my nose too much to get it broken in a fight! I'll stick to watching the fights on TV. "I spend most of my time online. I live on Twitter and Instagram. I also do all of my dating online now because it's so much easier. If I'm looking for something long term, I'll go to a certain site. If I'm looking to fuck, I'll use an app. On average, I probably find two or three guys a week to meet up with to screw or make out with. "I went on a family vacation to Six Flags and got bored, so I seduced a guy working at the soda stand. I took him into a bathroom with the plan of just sucking his cock, but we ended up fucking. I left without even learning his name."

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download She'll Kick Your Ass! - Britt James

Flexible as Fuck - Mallory Starr

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

Mallory is only 5 feet tall and weighs 100 pounds, but she packs a lot of sexiness into that tiny frame. Check out how flexible she is, too. She starts out this video by stretching her limber thighs, touching her pussy to the ground while doing splits. Her guy obviously wants to see what she can do naked, so he gets her to strip down to panties and a bra. He's a fuckin' genius. Soon she's pulling her white panties into her sopping wet pussy, getting them absolutely soaked. It doesn't take long before she's fingering herself to a nice, loud orgasm. Good things come in small packages, right?

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Flexible as Fuck - Mallory Starr
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11501 секунды с 9 запросами