View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 09:37 AM   #3378
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Strip Fuck-It with Asia M, Samantha, and Dixie

Asia M is a girl we picked up in an elevator who thought LostBetsGames sounded cool and was eager to give it a try. We pair her up with Samantha and Dixie for a game of Strip Fuck-It. Two losers. They have to lie next to each other on the bed and fuck themselves with glass dildos while the winner gloats and watches the show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 352.3 MB

Download Strip Fuck-It with Asia M, Samantha, and Dixie

Strip Pod Stomp with Dahlia and Jacqueline

Meet the girl next door. Literally.
Pretty redheaded Jacqueline moved into the house next door, and I am not making this up. When I told her about LostBets, she thought it sounded really cool, although she'd never done any sort of nude modeling or ever appeared naked on camera before. She was reluctant to give it a try herself, but when she found herself running short on the rent, she agreed to give it a try, bringing along her green-haired friend Dahlia.
Their first game is Pod Stomp, which neither had ever played before (not surprising.) It's a great game for getting the girls moving and bouncing, especially girls like Jacqueline, with her big natural boobies. The loser has to lie on the couch and masturbate. Although it was her first time naked on camera and she was blushing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Strip Pod Stomp with Dahlia and Jacqueline
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06963 секунды с 9 запросами