View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 07:38 AM   #31
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay- Bare Bonding Sc. 1 (David Hollister, Tyler Scott) Magdeburg

Video language: English
It would seem the pheromones are sky high when David get's back from the gym, and as usual Tyler is there waiting to fuck! After a fair amount of licking each others bodies and kissing, David gets the boy laying on his back to suck his dick in a 69 position, so they can both taste each others meat! David of course wants to fuck Tyler, and after a long rimming session and some fingering Tyler is ready for David's cock! Which he rides, and ends up getting a facial from!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay- Bare Bonding Sc. 1 (David Hollister, Tyler Scott)

玖生 West Jordan

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
高校卒業したて!! 初々しいイマドキ大学生「玖生歳」� �ツラツとデビュー!!ヤンチャで無邪� �な笑顔、色白ツルスベボディ、掘ら� ��ながらも勃っちゃう敏感チンコ…巨 根男子・聖哉、侑汰、オトナモデ・� �大との濃厚カラミに挑戦!!自宅オナ� �ー、撮影後の打ち上げの様子も収録! フレッシュさ溢れるCUTEなノンケ少年� ��玖生が、果敢にエロに挑む全5パー� �!!
Duration: 2:00:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 玖生

Marshmallow Cream Novato

Cast: Boi Chino ,Matthew Grande
Genres: Facial ,Bareback
Out in the hot tub, I start teasing the cameraman with my cock. Boi Chino joins me in the water as I've always had a "spot" between my legs, for an Asian's slim frame and "serviceability." Inflating my thick cock with his mouth, Boi's got just the right amount of everything to get me rock hard.Most guys can't take my girth, but Boi seems to relish the challenge; he just lets me go to town in his hole. His whimpers and moans turn into "yeahs." Stretching his droplets of precum between his fingers, he is certainly ready to ride. With his flaccid dick slapping my abs, I can feel the wet precum with each smack. Thrusting up to meet his skills, Boi moans, "you're hitting my spot baby." Close, I pull out and drench Boi's hungry lips and mouth; he slurps up every bit. Jerking while still feeding, the marshmallow cream that ejects from this hottie is unreal.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3307kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 584.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marshmallow Cream

Grand Slam Okemah

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
デビュー当時を彷彿させる筋肉美の� �活!!にわたる活動で右肩上がりで身� �つけた卑猥さ!!詠真がその全てを注� �込んだ力作!!安藤、雷太、文晃との� �ナル交尾共演!!アナルパートを含む� �4パート!!1. 雷太との褌交尾! 相互オイルマッサージで互いの肉体� �まさぐりあう二人! もっこり褌を擦りつけられ硬くなる� �太のチンポ!「これ、どうされたいん ?」ドS顔で雷太のチンポを焦らし責め する詠真!
Duration: 1:55:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grand Slam

SpankingBoysVideo - Endurace Lukas Liz. - Part. 2 Zwolle

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: Lukas Liz.
Genres: spanking boy, 18 y.o., whipping, riding crop, paddling, wooden paddle, endurance, straight, hard punishment, otk spanking, hand spanking, domination, cp, m/m, genital punishment
Lukas is one of ‘Spanking boys’ video’s most favorite models. He has appeared in many of the filmed stories and received just about every instrument of punishment and persuasion you could name. He prides himself in being able to take them all and does so very stoically although it's easy to see he's using all his will power to do it. Sequences were filmed very much as they took place with very few if any breaks, with the different camera angles you are able to see both facial and the business end angles simultaneously. Lukas's firm athletic backside at the end of the session is testament to how real punishment takes place and how hard the test of endurance was.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 6835kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingBoysVideo - Endurace Lukas Liz. - Part. 2

Payload Big Flat

The series continues with some of the hottest and freakiest Dorm Life ever. Dorm Life 14 The Dick Down, delivers some of the best in big Black dicks! Seven scenes of incredible Black on Black sex action, facials, orgies and threeways!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Payload

Время генерации страницы 0.08757 секунды с 9 запросами