View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 12:51 PM   #1564
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latex Clad Secretary Sanbornton

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English
Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity..
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Clad Secretary

Peerless pleasure Haynesville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.
O.T. has recommended a highly successful, but rather unorthodox form of therapy for Harley's problem. He wants to use exposure therapy on her and, once she is under his control, delve as deep as he can get into her subconscious fears and desires to find out where the two overlap. Harley is wary, but she's also so desperate to get her issue taken care of that she is willing to try just about anything proposed to her. She lies back on the couch and within a few minutes O.T. has her very relaxed.
With her eyes open but glazed, it is up to O.T. to do whatever he needs, or wants to do to Harley.She follows every command he gives her and in no time he has her on her knees with her legs spread and her neck and limbs tied to all the corners of the couch with rope. He slips a hook inside her pussy and starts to tear into her ass with a flogger. Harley may be relaxed, but she responds to each blow like she is loving it. She continues to cry out with the use of the cane and when the whip lashes across her tits. It's too soon to tell if it's helping Harley, but it's certainly doing some good for O.T. The rest of her treatment will be even more intense.
Duration: 40:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peerless pleasure

Sadists Circle Part 15 Pingtan

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Humilation, Torture
German woman extremal punishment torture action, watch pain !!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:01
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadists Circle Part 15

Dixon Mason Reydon

Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

Cum Like A Girl, Panty Slut Asbury

Cast: Eva De Vil
Genres: Humiliation, Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Eva de Vil, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encour
I know that your ex used to dress you up in pretty thongs and she told me all about how horny it makes you. Now I want to own you and feminize you completely, making you MY panty bitch and see what a girly, little, fairy you can be for me.I want you dressed in your best, pink sissy outfit as I tease you in my beautiful, expensive lingerie. You’re gonna be making such a mess in your thong panties! I’ll make you use a little butt plug in your slutty sissy bottom for me and a vibrating cock ring on your throbbing clit until you’re moaning and whimpering. I want you to cum like a girly bitch for me in those panties while I humiliate and tease you.
Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Like A Girl, Panty Slut

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Canyonville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Mia Ass Slam Sliema

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Blonde amateur girl Mia, amazing face sitting and handjob for slave.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10314kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 773.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Ass Slam
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02981 секунды с 9 запросами