View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 12:52 PM   #1761
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Earning Stripes Part 2 Port Edwards

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Dresden is a filthy little slut and she knows it. Or if she didn't before it is going to be made painfully clear to her by the end of her time with us. As everyone knows the best way to make someone really look at themselves and who they are as a person is to break them all the way down to their core, so that is exactly what our handlers are going to do. First through complete abject humiliation, and then through pure, simple, terrible pain.
Dresden starts out this session in the racks with her legs and arms spread, her entire naked body completely exposed to us. The next step is to make her look as ridiculous as possible. Two of our handlers take turns covering Dresden's face in spit. Her makeup runs down her face with the streams of saliva. It is absolutely disgusting and she looks pitiful. But that isn't enough. We remove her fake eyelashes and put them on her upper lip like a false mustache. It's clear from looking at her that she knows just how silly she looks and she doesn't like it very much.
Then it's time for the pain portion of Dresden's day with us. We suspend her from the ceiling by her wrists, just high enough that she is to stand on her tip toes and her whole body looks stretched out. Our two handlers then each take out a whip and start tearing into the soft flesh of her tits and her back. Each time one of the lashes lands on one of her nipples, Dresden recoils and shrieks. But it's not over until O.T. canes that fine ass of hers. She squirms away but there is only so far you can go when you are chained in place. Soon enough her body is covered up and down with marks from the abuse she's been receiving. And we haven't even gotten to her feet yet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 2

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Dreams do come true Kazlu Ruda

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
A long time lover of bondage and fetish, Jewell Marceau also hides an unspoken desire to have her way with her two girlfriends, Victoria Channing and Tanya Danielle. Deciding to at last make that dream come true, Jewell enlists the assistance for her boyfriend, (The Doctor), and invites her friends over "to see her shoe collection." The unsuspecting Tanya and Victoria, however, are quickly chloro'd by the kinky couple and wake up later to find themselves stripped to their undies and tied in back-to-back chair ties. The girls, restrained and powerless to stop her, are now available for Jewell to explore all the secret fantasies she's harbored. Physically and sexually, Jewell's appetite for the two only grows.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:18
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1456kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Marceau Extreme - Dreams do come true

Siouxsie Q Gets Some Attention Yakima

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.
She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.
Then comes her horse ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pulling her down with even more strength. And there she is, grinding herself against the rough wood, desperately trying to get away from PD's whip. It won't work.
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q Gets Some Attention

Prowler Nathrop

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prowler

Ashley Lane Pecatonica

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to Ashley Lane she looks about as broken down as she can get. Her face is covered in smudged makeup from crying, and her whole body is covered in marks and bruises from being lashed at with the whip. She looks like she could use a change of pace, and we gladly oblige and shift the focus over to her incredible ass.
Bent over in shackles on top of a box, Ashley gives us our first look at what will be the focus of our show. Her asshole is pristine and gaping, just asking for us to take a better look inside. We stick a speculum in there and see what kind of view we can get. Then, when we have a good idea how wide her ass can get, we lube up the pogo to see just how deep we can make it go. Ashley may be crying by the end, but we will know everything there is to know about that ass.
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane

The Orifice Part 1 Goessel

Release Year: 2022
Luci starts in the stocks. With her hands and neck bound she struggles to scratch an itch on her face. Our adorable subject answers all the questions the members ask her. She talks about why she got her nipples pierced and other interesting stories about herself.
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orifice Part 1

Bad Pussy Callao

Release Year: 2021
Angel Allwood is a sexy, blonde, oiled, damsel-in-distress. She has tits that are begging to get tied off and tortured. Really, her whole body is looking like one hell of a tempting target. She's blindfolded in the center of the room with her arms pulled up over her head, so she knows that something awful is about to happen to her, even if she can't see it coming.
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07330 секунды с 9 запросами