View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 01:31 PM   #1412
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kenna James - Making Kenna Cum Roxton

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kenna James
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Deep Throat, Orgasm, Passion, Riding, Rimming, Rough Sex, Straight, Toys
Video language: English
Kenna and Oliver reunite for a fun and natural afternoon of passionate sex. They're very familiar with each other and don't hesitate to get deep in to each other. Oliver takes control and fucks her all over the bed as Kenna has many intense orgasms throughout the scene. There's some POV shot of Kenna giving him a blowjob and riding his cock. The scene ends with them fucking in missionary while they lock eyes until he cums deep inside of her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6357kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenna James - Making Kenna Cum

MILF Sara is so hot Osmond

Studio: Combat Zone
Very alluring Sara May loves to fuck and we can say that she's addicted to hard cock and sex. First she exposes her mighty body, perfect boobs and juicy pussy while she sticks glass dildo in her. This MILF is so horny that she needs some hard dick to satisfy her. Sexy mommy with big tits gives amazing deep throat blowing and then receives that big schlong in her pussy with pleasure getting warm cum in her mouth.
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9473kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Sara is so hot

Sophie Dee Combes

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PegasProductions
Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Titfuck, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cumshot
The beauty of the female body and the male ability to control it give birth to such passionate sex as this ...
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie Dee

Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon Mc Adenville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
For the longest I have Always hated school and high school is The Worst. I mean, why should I have to go to school when I can learn everything online?? My high school civics class with Mr. Bundy is usually The Worst. Its usually so boring. But this one week we were talking about crime and punishment and I was thinking, this next test is going to be So AwfulL but then Mr. Bundy assigned us pen pals. And Omg. It changed my life!
My penpal was an inmate named Branden. At first he sounded a little scary. The stories I read said he would wear this creepy mask and do really bad things to people....stole from them...hurt them...tortured them. I didn't even want to write him at first but Im so glad I did. He responded so quickly and he is so sweet. He told me that he wasn't responsible for the bad things they said he did and the more I researched him the more I realized that he was right! He had such a bad childhood and so many bad things happened to him that they didn't even care about when they were trying to lock him up. His trial was not fair and they made up a lot of the things they say he did. I've watched so many shows on Netflix that Im actually an expert on spotting this stuff. And it was so obvious that the police were totally out to get him and they set him up. The man I'm writing would never hurt anyone!
He's innocent and its a shame that this country keeps locking up innocent black men. I wanted to let him know I was there for him, and that not everyone in this country is a jerk so even after the project ended, I kept writing him. I wrote him for almost a year and I didn't tell anyone, even my parents because they wouldn't understand. Sometimes I sent him pictures because he was so lonely in there I know he needed a friend.
And he's such a good friend! We talk about our lives and our feelings and he's so understanding! He really gets me. So when I got his last letter I was sooooo happy! Because guess what? He's getting out of prison! I knew that there was something fishy with his case and this proves it! And you know what Branden said? He's going to come see me!!!
Omg! My heart did a little flutter when I read that. I'm so happy! I can finally meet this guy who has become my really good friend and so much more to me! He told me to let him know when my parents aren't home (they're so judgmental and closeminded, its embarrassing) and tonight they are going to be out at a concert so he's coming over! I know the perfect welcome home present to get him!
Duration: 48:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 563.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon

Lezley Zen Hoodsport

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PegasProductions
Cast: Jessica Moore
Genres: Titfuck, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cumshot
This woman considers all the best in herself! She acts like a prostitute, submissive as a housewife and beautiful as a goddess. In addition, she also enjoys having sex ...
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lezley Zen

House Rules - Kiss Me / Fuck Me Waterfall

Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Seth Gamble, Maddy May
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Original Series, Cum on Pussy, pussy eating
On a calm morning, Maddy May and Seth Gamble lie in bed and exchange a tender kiss. They've finally moved into their new house, and it's their first morning together. As they hold each other, they reflect on how nice it'll be to not live with roommates anymore and finally have a bit of privacy. Maddy won't have to worry about walking around the house naked anymore for one, or bothering the other tenants with the sounds of her orgasms.
They playfully list a few house rules for their new life together. Maddy suggests that all chores should be done in the nude. Seth likes that but counters that they should simply wear clothes in the house for as long as they live there.
Maddy that. Why not start now? She takes off her bra, revealing her plump breasts. Seth can't help but massage them tenderly, locking eyes with Maddy. The mood is perfect. They make out passionately, tongue-in-mouth, while rubbing and kissing each other's bodies, starting this new chapter of their lives with a morning they'll never forget.
Duration: 32:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Rules - Kiss Me / Fuck Me

Lou Charmelle part 1 Bohechio

Genres: Gonzo, Anal, Double Penetration, Group, Hardcore, Interracial, Lesbians, Toys, POV, Stockings, Ass Licking, Cunnilingus, Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjob, Cumshots
Enjoy the unique experience of following Lou Charmelle's passionate private life for an entire year! You will not be left unimpressed... This isn't the first time that Lou has been to the United States. During her numerous trips between Las Vegas and Los Angeles, she has met several actresses with unbridled sexual appetites, and some perverted men... With her own camera, Lou invites you into these unrestricted private encounters! During the international sex expo in Las Vegas, Lou Charmelle meets a hot virile man who makes a big impression on her. Without hesitating, she makes him an offer he can't refuse: she wants him to make her come through her every orifice! Jon Jon is a black actor who is well-known for his impressive dick. Having heard of this legend, Lou is determined to confirm the rumour. She won't forget his spectacular sodomy and the intense anal orgasm he gave her anytime soon! But what we like about Lou is the fact that she enjoys a wide variety of sexual pleasures. From time to time, she loves to indulge in some lesbian fun with her friend Chastity Lynn. These two friends...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:20
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1492kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lou Charmelle part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05184 секунды с 9 запросами