View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 10:24 PM   #2874
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Public Exposure Sissy Bondage Butt Plug Walk San Francisco FemDom

Public Exposure - Sissy Bondage Butt Plug Walk - San Francisco FemDom

36 Pics

399x598
2 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I walk my sissy on a leash through the gentrifying Mission District. At first, people are nervous or shy about what they behold, maybe even a little shocked. My submissive is wearing an unmistakable locking sissy maid dress made out of bright pink pvc. Beneath her satin-lined custom uniform and petticoat, there is a locking pair of diaper panties concealing a chastity device! It is going to be an interesting day of VERY public humiliation! "It is good that you walk her!" you can clearly hear an elderly local having a good time at my sissy's expense and breaking the silence with a bold laugh. They can only guess at the HUGE buttplug she is wearing beneath those layers. It is truly enormous, buzzing away by remote control, practically the size of my fist!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11891 секунды с 9 запросами