Old 11-23-2022, 11:01 AM   #3391
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Chloe Lexx - Chloe Lexx

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

20-year-old Chloe from Arkansas is sleeping when this video opens. A few moments later she wakes up and checks out her tits. Yeah, they're still there, what there is of them. A-cups, we're guessing. Not quite a total flattie, but damn close. Lots of guys like that. Are you one of them? She checks them out again. Then she realizes she's horny and starts playing with herself. "I don't masturbate a lot," Chloe told us. "I have sex way too much to masturbate. But sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling horny and no one's there to help me. Like this time." We know how that feels, Chloe, and if you ever need some company, give us a call.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 755.3 MB

Download Chloe Lexx - Chloe Lexx

Sensuous Selfies - Sydney Cole

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

Age: 19; Born: Nov. 2; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 105 lbs.; Bras: 32B; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Not really; BJs: Depends on the taste; Lives: San Francisco, California; Occupation: Student. "My fuck buddy was making fun of me for taking selfies," Sydney told us. "He told me that if I wanted pictures taken of myself, he would do it. I told him that's not the point. He doesn't get it. He's a lot older than me and sometimes he's a little out of the loop! I didn't tell him that I was taking selfies to post on Grinder. He wouldn't have gotten jealous, though. We have an arrangement." "Obviously I did let him start shooting me! This was actually the first time I ever let anybody turn their camera on me. I wasn't nervous, though. Why would I be? I didn't think he was going to submit them to Naughty Mag! Anyway, I really thought the experience was hot. I'm not sure I'd do it again, but it's kind of an adventure. What else are your teen years for if not for doing crazy, stupid shit? That's why I don't have a permanent boyfriend right now. I'm enjoying sleeping around."

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 970.0 MB

Download Sensuous Selfies - Sydney Cole
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05872 секунды с 9 запросами