View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 02:47 PM   #207
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Model Perfect - Scene 4 - New Sensations Rollingbay

Release Year: 2022
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Ivy Wolfe, Logan Pierce
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, 69, Facesitting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Domination, Foot Fetish, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Young beauty Ivy has reversed the roles and has a toy tied up waiting for her to tease him beyond his limits. Logan sits and takes every command very serious as Ivy makes him beg for every touch and suck until she lets him slide his cock deep inside for a some very hard fucking and like a good boy Ivy makes sure she gets a face covered in cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Model Perfect - Scene 4 - New Sensations

Brunette Babe Went To Visit The Neighbor Dimondale

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kerry Louise, John Strong
Genres: Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Fake Tits, Foreign Accent, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Titty Fucking
Kerry Louise is curious as to why her neighbor John hasn't responded to her party invitation yet, so she goes over to his house to find out. When John tells the busty Brit that the last time she threw a party it caused a lot of problems on the street, Kerry doesn't care.
Instead, she shoves her big tits in his face to persuade him otherwise. His mind changes a bit when he starts sucking on them … and it fully changes when she starts sucking on his cock! Party on.
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brunette Babe Went To Visit The Neighbor

Gamer Girl Anal - Dolly Valentine and James Kickstand Soddy Daisy

Genres: Amateur ,Anal ,Brunette ,Cum on Tits ,Cumshot ,Facial ,Teen ,XXX
Dolly told us that she loves playing video games, so we gave her the system to play with. She also told us that she likes anal, so we gave her a hard dick to play with. "I don't always do anal, but if I'm getting fucked good and hard it makes me want to get it in my butt. If I tell you to fuck my ass, then you know you're fucking me good. I find that anal feels the best after I've had about two vaginal orgasms. I guess because it relaxes me. Some girls might feel spent after cumming twice, but not me. I just want more and more. And if I can have an anal orgasm, even better. Nothing tops cumming from a stiff cock in your ass."
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gamer Girl Anal - Dolly Valentine and James Kickstand

Harlow's Role Reversal East Troy

Cast: Harlow Harrison
Genres: Chastity, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Cum on Tits, Missionary, Big Tits, Foot Worship, Masturbation, Pussy Tease, Small Penis Humiliation, Strapon
Video language: German
Harlow is frustrated with her lover's tiny cock and is unsatisfied. Masturbating to satisfy herself, he walks in on her and is upset, saying he has all of the cock she will ever need. Harlow finally says it for the very first time ! Out of frustration, she decides she has had enough and turns the tables on him. "Role reversal time, you're the bitch!" she says in his face. Harlow applies lipstick on her new bitch boyfriend and treats him like the pathetic small-dicked loser he is. She asks him if he wants to see a real dick inside her as she teases him with her pussy, making him taste it off of a dildo. He isn't sure he will even get to feel her pussy again. She is in charge now. Harlow Harrison is on to phase two of her role reversal between her and her pathetic, small dicked loser boyfriend who cannot satisfy her. Here she is making him worship her feet just like the pathetic bitch he is, on his knees. He instructs him on how to worship them throughout the entire time, dominantly and with authority. He feels so pathetic worshipping her feet when he really wants to fuck her but he must do as she says. She commands him to open up wide and she shoves all of her toes inside his mouth until he gags. She seems to enjoy doing this to him as she does it again and again with a sexy grin. Harlow now has her pathetic boyfriend locked up in a chastity device where he belongs. She teases him, makes fun of how small his dick is, that it can barely even fill up the already small device. Harlow shows him the key she holds and dangles his freedom around while she tells him how helpless he is now. She then proceeds to lick and rub her hot wet pussy all over the device. He grows hard and frustrated inside while she continues to torment him and show him his place. Harlow struts over to the hot guy cleaning the pool. She heard from her neighbor that he has a huge cock and can really satisfy a woman and she decides to see for herself. She begins to flirt with him, knowing her pathetic boyfriend is nearby and will see. He comes over, upset about the situation but Harlow is quick to remind him of his place. She tells him that she is going to be pleasured by the big cock of the other man and there is nothing he can do about it."Get into your pink collar and come-on, bitch!" Harlow yells at her boyfriend as she drags the pool man into her bedroom. Harlow compares the size of the big cock to her boyfriend's tiny caged cock. "That's pathetic, and that's where it is going to stay" she says, pointing to the cage "and I never want to see it again." Harlow takes that huge cock deep into her pussy and makes her pathetic boyfriend watch as she is pleasured by him. She really rubs it in his face how inadequate and small he is. Then she makes him worship her feet while she gets fucked for even more humiliation. Afterward, she him to eat the cum off of her tits. "Permission to speak, Goddess?" the useless boyfriend begs from on his knees, staring up at the beautiful Harlow who has enslaved him and turned him into a cuckold. "Will we ever have sex again?" he asks, worried. Harlow tells him that they will have lots of sex all right, with her big strap-on cock. Harlow turns her leashed pet boyfriend into her fuck-toy and shows him what a real cock should feel like.
Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harlow's Role Reversal

Skylar Snow Wants Some Dick - Archangel Video Mc Calla

Studio: Archangel Video
Cast: Isiah Maxwell, Skylar Snow
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Face Fucking, Stockings, pussy eating
Cornered and still eager to stay in the good graces of these beautiful women, Isiah begs for their forgiveness and promises to do anything they want to make amends for lying to them. Even though he's caught, he's so handsome and charming that they consider his offer.
Duration: 35:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10483kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Snow Wants Some Dick - Archangel Video

Allie Haze Newell

Cast: Allie Haze
Genres: Blow Job, Brunette, Cum on Stomach, Cum on Tits, Deepthroating, Facial, Natural Tits
Allie Haze convinced her boyfriend to sell his house and move to Napa. Her boyfriend's son is upset because that means he will have no where to live. Since he has nothing left to lose he starts making out with his Allie because it's something he's always wanted to do. Seems like Allie has been wanting to do this as well because they end up having a farewell fuck before she moves to Napa.
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 921.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allie Haze
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02637 секунды с 9 запросами