View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 03:05 PM   #35
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Avery Jane vs Richard Mann's Monstercock Naujoji Akmene

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Avery Jane
Genres: Anal, 1 On 1, Hardcore, Black, Ebony, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Creampie, Anal Creampie, Creampie Eating, Brunette, Natural Tits, Shaved, Slender, American
Video language: English
I have known the big homie ISinnXXX for a couple years. He is the guy that trained Nasty Bitch Kitty Jaguar's holes. He told me he had this Black Slut he was training and asked me to come down and help out when she was ready. Of course I could. That day came about 2 weeks ago. ISinnXXX asked me to come down for a few shoots, one of them with Avery Jane. He told me she was ready for a good stretching. I went down not knowing what to expect. When I got there I found this thick lil bundle of joy ready to get her holes stretched. She was damn ready for it to. I could barely get ready cause she was tugging on my dick wanting to do some BTS before the shoot. This lil Slut was ready. When the scene started and I went to slide in, her pussy was super tight but as I slide in inch by inch I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. By the time I got the whole dick in she was nice and super wet, pussy relaxed, loose and ready to be used. I could see the homies ISinnXXX had been training her well. We got down to some serious fucking and stretched that pussy real good. Had to hit that pussy but what the Homie really had me there for was to stretch that Anal Cavity, that 3rd hole. She was a lil nervous but was more ready than ever. Even still I took my time and eased in real nice and slow. As I was sliding in I felt no resistance at all, her booty hole showed no rejection. Thats good training right there. I broke this lil bitch down. By the time I was done stretching her she was begging for an Anal Creampie. I dumped a nice healthy load in her. When she pushed it out I scooped it up and fed every last drop to her. Its all in the training.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Jane vs Richard Mann's Monstercock

Footsie Babes - Toe Dipping Hastings

Studio: Footsie Babes
Cast: Kristof Cale, Nelly Kent
Genres: Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, straight, outdoor, rimming, pussy eating
Dark-haired beauty Nelly Kent enjoys a warm day outside and feels like teasing her lover Kristof Cale with her sexy feet. They will have a sun-drenched anal fuck and footsie play session!
Duration: 45:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Footsie Babes - Toe Dipping

We're Too Young To Feel This Old!! - Girlsway Shasta

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Chanell Heart, Sabina Rouge, Keira Croft, Mocha Menage
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Group Sex, Ebony, Black Hair, foursome, pussy eating
Two lesbian couples (Mocha Menage and Keira Croft plus Sabina Rouge and Chanell Heart) are finishing up hanging out following a dinner party. The guest couple, Sabina and Chanell, prepare to leave but are shocked to discover how early it is. How can they be feeling tired when it's not even 9:00 PM yet? The two couples realize that they've become boring and predictable.
They settle back in and reminisce about when they were more adventurous, including a time where they all had sex together. Chanell becomes inspired and suggests they have a foursome like old times, to prove they can still be adventurous. Sabina and the host couple are shocked, but also intrigued. After some initial hesitation because of nerves, they all agree.
They start off with some kisses, then get undressed to rub and taste each other's pussies in all sorts of positions. As their energy continues to build, it soon becomes clear that they definitely still know how to have fun!
Duration: 33:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6664kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We're Too Young To Feel This Old!! - Girlsway

Asshole Fever - Got Up Horny Lowmansville

Studio: Asshole Fever
Cast: Ian Scott, Lina Mercury
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, straight, rimming, pussy eating
Sexy teen Lina Mercury feels so horny this morning! After a quick shower, her man Ian Scott arrives and fucks her deep and good in the ass!
Duration: 25:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16852kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asshole Fever - Got Up Horny

Fine Print - All Girl Massage Padre Las Casas

Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Tiffany Watson, Scarlet Skies
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Teen, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Massage, Oil, shaved pussy, ass massage, kissing, pussy eating
Scarlet Skies snoops in her parent's room, looking for some money to use to go to the mall. She doesn't find any money in a purse but notice something else in there that piques her interest. Nestled within the purse is a coupon for a free massage. After some debate with herself, Scarlet decides to use the coupon since it's only going to expire soon, anyway!
A little later, Scarlet arrives at the massage parlor. She is greeted by Tiffany Watson, a cheerful masseuse who leads her away to a private massage room. Once in the massage room, Scarlet is surprised when Tiffany asks her to take off all her clothes, including her undergarments! Although Scarlet is a bit hesitant, she goes with the flow. After all, if her parent has gotten the massage, it must just be how it's done.
Tiffany massages Scarlet, running her hands slowly all over Scarlet's body. The massage then gradually starts to become a bit more sensual... and it isn't until Tiffany starts massaging her breasts that Scarlet realizes that the coupon is for an massage. It seems she should've read the fine print! But now that she's there, she may as well see it through and enjoy it to the fullest.
Duration: 37:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5216kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fine Print - All Girl Massage

Poolside Pawg Mount Aukum

Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Redhead, Big ass, PAWG, Natural tits, Big Belly, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Interracial, Voluptuous
Mia Dior is enjoying a relaxing day by the pool. While swimming, her new neighbor keeps spying on her. Eventually, she catches him and brings him inside. She thinks he's cute so she lets it slide. They go in the bedroom and he falls in love with her perfect ass and gets a rock-hard boner. She gives him an amazing blowjob before begging him to stick in her pussy. He fucks that booty like no other. They have sex in multiple positions and he cums all over her.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poolside Pawg

Anal Teen Angels - Anal Practice Lester Prairie

Studio: Anal Teen Angels
Cast: Willy Regal, Ariana Shine
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Teen, Blowjob, Creampie, gape, pussy eating
Pale skinny teen Ariana Shine wants to practice anal sex! Willy Regal invites her over to his place so she can improve her skills. She even finds that she's a natural gaper before getting a hot anal creampie.
Duration: 34:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17431kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Teen Angels - Anal Practice
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03777 секунды с 9 запросами