View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 09:12 PM   #30795
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,542 раз(а) в 15,468 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Oh sluts, I love when you welcome me on your knees, that’s the best way to show appreciation to your Goddess.
Anyway, it’s a story time. Once upon a time there was a boss who really liked to be humiliated by his secretary and looved to pay her everything that she wanted. One day, he left his wife’s phone number on a desk along with his credit card details. Oh you’re wondering: “Is he that stupid??” Haha he was testing secretary to see if she’s good and loyal and if she’s gonna take those information.
BUT, he didn’t think that she’s so cruel and was capable of doing such a thing. Ohh, my feet are sweating just thinking about it, what a beautiful moment to have someone’s life in your hand, right?
Anyways, that clever secretary just knows how to get everything that she wants, from deep cleaning of her feet to luxurious trips everywhere she wants.
Any hint who that secretary is?

Name: Foot Goddess Mia - Secretary knows all your dirty secrets
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:24
Size: 326 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/efb8fd8e7b0af/pantyhose16367.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Pantyhose Addict (11-24-2022)

Время генерации страницы 0.17473 секунды с 9 запросами