Old 11-25-2022, 03:52 AM   #2068
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 500 Pound car breakdown challenge

500 Pound car breakdown challenge

Clip name: 500 Pound car breakdown challenge
Description: Well, put me in a tall glass, cover me in fruit and ice cream, put a wafer in each ear and call me a Knicker Bocker Glory!..... I couldn't believe it......while driving down a busy A road I spotted a damsel in distress. The lovely Lena was standing by her old Nissan Micra waiting for the AA to arrive. Well what an opportunity to try out my £500 Bum Fun Challenge. I told her that she'd probably need a new car as her Micra definately looked ready for the scrap heap. So the thought of getting 500 smackers just for a quick shag, meant a new car for her. She'd been told she was going to have to wait for 2 hours for the patrolman to arrive,so without much convincing she came back to "Maison Jim". Well we dressed her up in a rather fetching all in one fish-net body suit, with rips in in and some high boots. (Just a note for the ladies out there, this is a very simple ensemble for you to sort out in your own home, put a bit of slap on and I guarantee you an instant rampant shag from your other half!) Anyway, you can't beat a "normal" girl for sheer, shagability, I mean they get so excited at the thought of getting their hands on a new dick. Especially, since she was on a time contraint, she fucked like it was going out of fashion. We did have a little trouble with the "Bum-Fun" section, but she went for it like a trooper. (Not that I'm suggesting that "Troopers" are by definition, officianodos of Bum-Fun) Anyway, I managed to get her back to her car, to find the patrilman had been there for ten minutes. He was fine when I explained that Lena had just done a Jim Slip Bum-Fun challenge and laughingly quipped with a mechanics joke, ie "What a shame, I could have got me tool out as well!" Oh how we laughed..........!
Genre: Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Brunette, Facial, Blowjob, Big boobs, Masturbation, Stockings, Fetish, Handjob, Shaved, Reality, Chubby, Spanking, Sex toy, British, Round Butts,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 49 min 32 s
Size: 2.83 GiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07720 секунды с 9 запросами