LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jock Sub Covered In Wax & Cum Short Hair and Outdoors Benet Lake

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Dean Daniels ,Preston Lee
Genres: Blowjob ,Trimmed ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Wax ,Rope ,American ,Cum Jerking Off ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Amateur ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Outdoors
Video language: English
Poor jock sub Dean just wants it to be over but before he can get that cum out of his dick Master Preston has something real painful to enjoy. The molten wax splashes the handsome sub's naked body, making him writhe and cry out in agony. The pain is worse than the flogger! It's okay, he's soon gagged with Master's big cock, sucking the cum out of Preston's meat and obediently jerking his own load out while Master's cum drips from his gorgeous face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3004kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 235.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jock Sub Covered In Wax & Cum Short Hair and Outdoors

Bald man fucks me South Dos Palos

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alex Torres & Andres Moreno
Genres: Bareback, Latino, Muscular, Kissing, Rimming, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshot
Alex Torres is about to make his solo debut. His boyfriend Andres Moreno brought him in. So I thought it would be fitting that Andres be the one to interview him since he knows him best. Well, I did not think that all the way through, because by the time the interview was over and Alex was ready to jerk off, he demanded that Andres join in. Alright, I will be honest. I pretty much knew that this was going to happen. And what follows is some of the hottest sex you will ever see. Andres and Alex have been together for months and fuck at least twice a day. They know every inch of their bodies and know exactly what buttons need to be pushed. Alex has a hot shaved head and beard and tattoos to go with his nice hard muscled body. Andres is also big and beefy, but with a softer more innocent quality about him. I wanted Alex to take charge and give Andres the fucking he desired. They took turns filming each other blowing each other and then threw the camera to the side when the fucking began. Alex is always the top, but Andres was feeling a little rambunctious and flipped Alex over and stuck his dick inside of him. This got them going. And when Andres sat on Alex and let him pump up into him. He was ready to cum. While Alex fucked him, Andres came and Alex put it in his mouth while he pounded into him. Then Andres let Alex cum inside of him. Alex pulled out as geysers of jizz shot every where. Then he sucked the cum right out of Andres and his willing hole. Then the two snowballed and made out for what seemed like hours. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling these two are going to have a long and happy cum filled relationship ahead of them. Check out the hd gay video right here at Randy Blue.
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bald man fucks me

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1 Lorida

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Kurtis Wolfe and Sergeant Miles are making out as their hard, hairy dicks throb and rub against each other. 'You're so hot,' Kurtis says, to which Sergeant replies 'Just shut up!' That's Kurtis' cue to get on his knees and service Sergeant who barks out the commands to suck his balls and swallow his dick. Kurtis does as he's told until he offers up his hairy hole for Sergeant to open up with his tongue. Sergeant takes his time, savoring the flavor and getting it nice and lubed and ready for something much bigger. When Kurtis can no longer take the anticipation, Sergeant stands up and shoves his thick cock deep into Kurtis' eager backside. He pumps away, going balls deep as Kurtis enjoys every thrust with a smirk on his face. Sergeant wants Kurtis to do some of the heavy lifting and lies back to let the stud hop on his cock. Kurtis rides it deep until Sergeant is ready to blow his load. Kurtis eagerly takes his place in front of the muscle daddy until Sergeant sprays Kurtis' beard and open mouth with all the jizz his big full balls can deliver. With the taste of Sergeant still fresh on his tongue, Kurtis returns the favor and unloads his massive cock, giving Sergeant a creamy facial. When Kurtis sees his handiwork, he bends down and the two kiss the cum away.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1

OnlyFans growxtrong, thebeardx and reykong Threesome 720p Moruga

If you like hot men, then you'll love these men being the slaves of their horny bosses.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2381kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 776.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans growxtrong, thebeardx and reykong Threesome 720p

Rival Gang Revenge - Part 4 Uncut and Smooth Houlton

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Draven Torres ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Natural ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Spank ,Brown Hair ,Muscular ,Uncut ,Short Hair ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,American ,Rope ,Smooth ,Bearded
Draven has been totally humiliated by rival gang member Ricky and it looks like the sadistic dom might finally have him submitting after everything he's been through. His ass gets some more treatment with Master Ricky's tools being shoved up him, but seeing Draven licking his leather boots clean is perhaps the biggest sign that he's now Ricky's bitch.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 337.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rival Gang Revenge - Part 4 Uncut and Smooth

Yusaku Plows Into Tomohisa's Hot Butt Grapeville

Cast: Tomohisa ,Yusaku
New boy around Japanboyz, Yusaku, is moving fast. Now it's his turn to try topping, this week with veteran bottom Tomohisa. In the glare of a bright light in an all-white room, Yusaku and Tomohisa embrace and kiss, grabbing each other's chests and nips before moving down for a nibble. Yusaku gives little love bites to Tomohisa's nipples, then lightly brushes his scruffy beard down his torso. He pulls down Tomo's briefs and licks from nuts to tip of the cock, then takes the head in tenderly. Moving down to the smooth shaved ass, Yusaku laps his broad tongue up and down Tomo's crack. Turned-on Tomohisa begins worshiping Yusaku's dick, preparing him to fuck. He begins slathering his hole with lube while Yusaku rolls on a condom. Pulling his legs up, he opens his ass for manly stud Yusaku to plow on in. gliding in to the root, Yusaku holds his dick there for a few moments for Tomohisa to savor the feeling of being crammed full of hot stiff cock. Then he rolls down on top of Tomohisa and kisses him deeply while buried all the way into his quivering ass.Now it's time to pump, and Yusaku picks up speed. He rocks back to a kneel and lets Tomohisa ride up and down his stiff hard pole. After letting Tomohisa ride and control the fuck for a bit, Yusaku takes charge and slams hard and fast into his new buddy. He pulls out to spew a gooey puddle onto Tomohisa's belly, then licks away at Tomo's cock. Giving it a smooth hard yank, he coaxes out a creamy eruption that drools down the top of Tomohisa's thick shaft. Yusaku plays fingerpaint with the sticky sperm, then rises to give him a long sweet kiss.
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13401kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yusaku Plows Into Tomohisa's Hot Butt

The Interrogation - Part 6 Bearded and Rope Grosse Tete

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Tyler Saint ,Mulengro ,Ricky Sinz
The torturers turn their attention back to POW Tyler. They twist the thumbscrews, and then stick sharpened matches under the fingernails, and light them! Still the muscled soldier is determined not to break. It seems these troops were trained well, they've endured so much punishment from their interrogators but how long can it last?
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5956kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 477.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interrogation - Part 6 Bearded and Rope

Время генерации страницы 0.07231 секунды с 9 запросами