Old 11-25-2022, 01:30 PM   #2070
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A French Maid in Holland?

A French Maid in Holland?

Clip name: A French Maid in Holland?
Description: I decided to hop onto a train with my iPhone and see if I could find 1)anyone i fancied and 2)if they would want to appear on camera and fuck me! No mean feat but I thought i'd give it a go. As I wandered through the carriage I spotted an interesting man in a hat. I introduced myself and he obviously wanted to know what i was filming for. And I thought that me in tight rubber look leggings with high heeled boots and a tiny leather jacket would just mesmerise him into coming back with me! But no, I actually had to tell a small porky and say I was filming for a blog i was doing. His name was James and he was over in the UK on a business trip. He was some kind of fashion designer, who liked the old style french maid outfits and pow, there it was, my winning line. 'I have a french maid outfit, its velvet with lots of frills and I love wearing really high heels and fully fashioned stockings with it, would you like to see?'
I saw his eyes glaze over at the mention of the word french maid and I was intrigued. He told me that as a boy his father had employed a maid who dressed just like this and that when he was a naughty boy (caught staring up her skirt) he used to get punished by her, so he loves this outfit in particular. So from then on it was quite easy to lure him back under the guise of a fashion show in my french maids outfit. Take a look as he pushes me up against the bookcase and has his wicked way with me and see what I get up to as a naughty french ma
Genre: Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial, Big boobs, Stockings, Shaved, Upskirt, British,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 36 min 27 s
Size: 348 MiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03203 секунды с 9 запросами