View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 05:50 PM   #2888
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Rubber Bondage Gag Reel At Studio Gum HQ

Rubber Bondage Gag Reel At Studio Gum HQ

20 Pics

388x582
1 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Kino has never been in a vacuum bed before but is excited by the idea. I am throwing him right into the fetish deep end with this vibrant blue latex vacuum TOWER! Studio Gum has spared no expense to make the ultimate in 3D bondage. It features extra thick rubber and uses carefully machined metal pipes, instead of pvc, for the frame. Now a submissive can struggle all they want without accidentally tipping themselves over. The pull of the vacuum is relentless, squeezing every inch of Kino tighter and tighter. Even with nowhere to expand, his cock keeps trying to get hard against the pressure. The harder his cock gets against the thick walls of the tower, the more flexible and transparent the rubber becomes, warming up to his body temperature. He humps the air whenever I take away the vibrator. He is bulging desperately but still hasn't earned an orgasm yet! I take time with each gag to test how loud Kino can scream while wearing it. CBT also makes him struggle delightfully! What he doesn't realize is that struggling just makes the bondage get TIGHTER!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11190 секунды с 9 запросами