View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 10:39 PM   #2889
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Rubber Puppy Anal Stretching FemDom Foursome

Rubber Puppy Anal Stretching FemDom Foursome

21 Pics

681x1020
4 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Denali Winter and I lock padded rubber bondage paws onto our puppy, but there is already one set of locks in place... on his chastity device! My favorite way to control pets is through "selective mating" and "temporary neutering" using chastity devices. We lace him into extreme high heeled boots so he must crawl around on all fours with a special tail attached to a butt plug. The more he wags his tail, the more stimulated his prostate will be! The part of this scene that I am most excited about is the intricate custom latex puppy mask with a built-in gag. It has locks everywhere! This is the most beautiful bondage dog muzzle that I have ever seen! It even has a matching blindfold for obedience training. Modenarr has great fashion sense when it comes to gummi gear!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09897 секунды с 9 запросами