View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 03:27 AM   #2890
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Rubber Straitjacket Bondage Chastity Training KTB CBT Mistress

Rubber Straitjacket Bondage - Chastity Training - KTB CBT Mistress

20 Pics

682x1020
2 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I start with a thick latex strait jacket and matching black rubber gas mask to restrict both his movement and breathing. Then, I add layers of white rope bondage, using all of the hidden attachment points built into the bondage throne. When I cut off the air to the sealed gas mask, I see the word TRUST in the widening of his eyes and stiffening of his cock. The most important bondage of all is his CHASTITY! This keeps all of his energy focused on pleasing me instead of on getting his dick stimulated. It is critical to Gumbi's training to displace his sexuality from being penis-centric so that he can someday serve his owner without a pesky hardon getting in the way. Kali's Teeth Bracelets (KTB) are more punishment devices then normal day-to-day chastity. My slave is wearing it to punish his nasty thoughts as aversion therapy while his new custom Lori's Tube is being made.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10777 секунды с 9 запросами