View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 05:29 AM   #28180
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1 Medicine Lake

Cupcakes is another brand new model. I had tied her up for an artistic photoshoot several years ago, but hadn't heard from her since. The stars aligned and we met once again. This time we got it on tape. The clip starts with Cupcakes dressed in black skin tight stretchy pants, a pink sweater, and 6 inch heels. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she's neckroped. I start off by running a rope between her legs ans then I tie her upper thighs. I add more rope above her knees. This is the first time she has been tied like this and she makes some great facial expressions while I'm tying her. She is extremely petite, but still has a great ass, so I take a break and give it a few hard smacks. I manhandle and grope her a bit more before I grab another length of rope. I tie below her knees, the middle of her calfs, her ankles, and even her feet. Cupcakes has been ungagged up to this point, and it's time that changed. I shove a big red ballgag in her mouth and I strap it in tightly. I grab another length of rope and bind her elbows and wrists. I then tie her wrists overhead, her into a strappado. I leave her to struggle and drool for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass a few more times. I release her from the strappado and sit her in a chair. I remove the ballgag and then the Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 609.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Fayed to Black Aromas

Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toy
Video language: English
Fresh meat is almost always a treat. Amy Faye is brand new for our studio and we aren't going to waste some moment sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We only hope he leaves some for the rest of us.Amy is a petite, young, lovely item. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. No matter OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it might be. Metal bondage isn't exactly what she expected. She's accustomed to the manner that rope feels wrapped around her body and how it holds her. Stainless steel is a different issue. There’s absolutely not any warmth and no give. Its unyielding and sound and there’s absolutely not any wiggle room to it. She'll want there was once the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging to it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. Its orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever envisioned. The sensation of being utterly helpless while something is within her sends a wave of delight out of her pussy and throughout her whole body. Her senses are increased to the point that each and every touch feels like is going to drive her over the edge. And that's how she is liked by OT.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two Farnam

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She is tough but he is relentless. Her pussy has been neglected until now, but he is going to make sure that it gets a workout today. He can stuff her full of whatever he has at hand. She is helpless against him.
Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Delirious Hunter Merrick

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them.
Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager. We're going to savor this girl, and you should, too.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2 Ratingen

Release Year: 2022
Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.
Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Winnie - Little Slave Savery

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Dru.
Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie - Little Slave

Cuffed and Gagged Baby Sid Terral

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Extreme Cuffed and Gagged Baby Sid at the Mercy of Lydia Black.
Duration: 8:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18820kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuffed and Gagged Baby Sid

Время генерации страницы 0.04944 секунды с 9 запросами