Old 11-26-2022, 07:34 AM   #3423
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

April's Anal Prep - April Aniston

Genres: Amateur ,Anal ,Blonde ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy
Video language: English

Little April LOVES anal! She goes nuts for dicks in her butt, so we asked her how such a young, small girl preps her tiny pink backdoor for fucking. "I've gotten used to masturbating with a buttplug, and if I know I'm going to do anal, I'll put my buttplug in beforehand. Sometimes when I'm feeling extra naughty, I'll even wear it to school! Then once I'm actually with a guy, I make sure to get lots of butt-play in when we're fooling around. Rimming is good, even if you aren't going to do anal! And I need to have at least one or two regular orgasms before anal. After that, he eases his cock in and it's smooth sailing from there!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download April's Anal Prep - April Aniston

Cock-pleasing Christy - Christy Love

Genres: Amateur ,Asian ,Masturbation ,MILF ,Outdoors ,Toy
Video language: English

Check out this great masturbation scene with Christy. She's hot, horny and knows how to get a guy's motor running. She's got a good presence on-camera and she likes talking about her sex life! Christy has some fun outdoors amongst the trees. Then she moves inside and strips off her tank top and skirt to reveal her pink and white lingerie. The 31-year-old Asian then proceeds to finger-fuck her tight pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 880.6 MB

Download Cock-pleasing Christy - Christy Love
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03062 секунды с 9 запросами