Old 11-26-2022, 08:08 AM   #3424
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Dirty Thirties - Kourtney Kai

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Job: Customer service representative; Age: 30; Birthdate: May 3; Height: 5'2"; Weight: 115 pounds; Bra Size: 34A; Panties: No thanks; Anal: Are you offering? BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: All the time; Lives: Denver, Colorado. Teens are great. Experienced and raunchy MILFs are wonderful. But, there's something exceptional about a woman in her 30s like Kourtney. She's fit, over-the-top horny, well-practiced and knows how to please. "I'm just a horny girl," Kourtney told us. "I masturbate probably too much. I like to use toys, fingers and anal play. I have to get off at least daily. "I used to get dressed up and go on dates," Kourtney told us. "But I'm a tomboy at heart, and I don't like dating too much. Dating apps are great for finding hookups, though. I can hop on, choose a guy, be at his house in a few hours, ride his cock until I cum a few times, then I can go back home, put on my pajamas and watch Netflix."

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19235kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dirty Thirties - Kourtney Kai

Naughty Interview - Mia Monroe

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

This month we had the opportunity to get our perverted hands on the young, sexually adventurous newcomer who calls herself Mia Monroe. She's an amateur with a dripping wet pussy and a sex-positive attitude who probably won't be an amateur for very long, so we figured we'd get her into our studios as quickly as possible to answer a few questions. From exhibitionist tendencies to good old-fashioned gangbangs, this amateur doesn't hold anything back! You'll get to see her toying her slit in every position until she cums all over our interview couch, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 877.0 MB

Download Naughty Interview - Mia Monroe
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05110 секунды с 9 запросами