View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 11:16 AM   #16327
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Day With My Girls - WebYoung Elderon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Carmen Callaway, Amanda Tate
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Carmen Callaway and Amanda Tate get up in the morning and take a hike at least once a week. On their trek this morning, they get the same text from their friend Tinslee, inviting them to come hang out because her parents are away. They take the bait! After a snack, a pillow fight and some television, Tinslee is a bit tired and takes her leave to have a nap. Left alone the two young ladies are bored. Since no one is home Carmen and Amanda take their time alone to fool around.Amanda Kisses Carmen her to lie back. Amanda´s hands palm Carmen´s tits. Carmen wonders if Tinslee is asleep yet, and Amanda replies ´she can join us if she wants to!´ Amanda continues to palm Carmen´s body. Amanda loves Carmen´s itty bitty titties so much that she sucks and licks Carmen´s chewy nipples. Carmen´s shorts are just getting in the way so Amanda ears them off and presses her face against Carmen´s shaved pussy. Amanda digs deep inside Carmen with her strong tongue using her thumb in combination with her tongue to intensify the pleasure to Carmen´s clit, then shoving her index finger deep inside Carmen´s pussy. Carmen has never experienced such a feeling and Amanda is so proud of herself for the incredible pleasure she is able to give Carmen. Amanda gets more and more horny with every moment her tongue and fingers are penetrating Carmen. Carmen´s high pitched moans are so intense that they are almost screams. Carmen is in need of a break so she kisses Amanda´s tender mouth and nipples. Carmen instructs Amanda to lay down so that she can kiss Amanda´s pussy. Carmen´s sucking and licking of Amanda´s fresh teen fruit instantly makes her seem like a professional. Carmen whips out Amanda´s favorite toy. A bright pink pacifier that Carmen quickly introduces to Amanda´s tight asshole. As the toy gently squeezes inside her the pleasure doubles instantly. Carmen gently twists the pacifier inside Amanda and as she continues to lick and suck her pussy and clit, Amanda releases long moans and intense sounds of pure pleasure. Usually, when Amanda is this focused on the pleasure Carmen is serving her, she twists her blonde pigtails in her fingers, but this time, the pleasure is so intense that once Amanda reaches a certain point you´ll see that she forgets entirely about her pigtails and focuses on simply breathing. Amanda´s breaths grow shorter with every twist of the toy and suck to her pussy. Carmen is moaning and the vibrations from her throat are surely her secret ingredient for an earth shattering orgasm. You can see Amanda´s body start to tense up as Carmen´s work sends Amanda to paradise. After some short breaths and a long release Amanda is finished, but not done! Both young ladies sit up and begin rubbing their shaved pussies against one another. At first, they are just working up a rhythm tribbing faster and faster each time. On their final sprint to the end, both are screaming and writhing passionately due to the intense pleasure they couldn´t have expected. Finally they both achieve an ultimate orgasm! the fall back to earth making out in a heap of glowing girl.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1729kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 293.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day With My Girls - WebYoung

Leanne Lace, Arina Shy, Mary Popiense - Lesbian threesome after yoga Petroleum

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Leanne Lace, Arina Shy, Mary Popiense
Sizzling hot babes Arina Shy, Leanne Lace, and Mary Popiense are doing a yoga workout together. Aroused, they mutually masturbate before kissing and playing with their perky tits. Hot brunette Mary kneels down and tongues Leanne’s hole and clit while Arina pleasures Mary from behind in doggystyle, creating a sexy oral train. Afterwards, Spanish beauty Mary grinds her pussy on Arina’s face, then she gets fingered by pigtailed Leanne. To finish their lesbian threesome, Arina and Mary take turns eating Leanne’s trimmed pussy and sucking on her natural boobs until she cums hard!
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4637kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 795.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leanne Lace, Arina Shy, Mary Popiense - Lesbian threesome after yoga

Lady Lessons Part Two: The Player - WebYoung Schiedam

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Lola Foxx, Aidra Fox
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking
Lady Lessons is Webyoung´s first special edition signature series. The Player Part 2Adriana´s parents are away. Lola is the manipulative cunning bitch we all knew she was from the moment she warned us in Part 1. But this time has she gone too far? She didn´t have to do too much begging to convince her latest conquest, Adriana to let her stay and sit the house while she went away! Adriana sure would freak if she knew what Lola had planned. We see Lola taking advantage of the beautiful home, sunbathing in the backyard, and dipping her feet in the pool! Lola rings up the sweet girl she met at the juice counter, and invites her to crash Adriana´s house. Lola lets us in on her plan, which we could have guessed judging by her last lesbian hijinks, but this time she´s in her element, lies and cheats! Lola finally lets in Aidra, and soon their adult fun starts. Aidra is clearly nervous, but with such an experienced babe to show her the ropes, she doesn´t hesitate when Lola lays the seduction on thick! Before too long, they´ve found their spot, and Lola helps Aidra out of her clothes, taking the time to kiss her everywhere to coax the first bit of sweet pussy juice from Aidra´s shaved pussy. When Aidra´s clothes are finally gone, she helps Lola out of hers. They rub each other like the experts they are, caressing every inch of their horny nubile bodiesAidra wants it. But even more than that she wants Lola. Nothing pleases Aidra More than having Lola´s sweet pussy dripping into her mouth as she laps up every last drop of its divine nectar. Lola knows she caught a good one, but by the sound of her screams she is surprised at Aidra´s talent! Lola repays the favor by getting Aidra all slicked up, and using her expert tongue to prod at her tender asshole, and her fingers and thumb to push Aidra closer and closer to her climax. Lola takes her spot just as Aidra did under the beautiful vixen, yet, with her exceptional talent, Aidra is sent writhing and moaning, experiencing the best orgasm she´s ever had, hands down!Next, Lol flips Aidra over, getting a more convenient view of Aidra´s parts, and sending her skyrocketing toward her second orgasm. Lola demands that Aidra reciprocate, and by now they´re both waiting for the orgasm of their lives. They crawl into 69 and before long they´re both screaming and yelping as the other laps and prods at the other´s wet pussy until they´ve both cum once again leaving them in a heap of body parts and hair. Lola´s attitude changes immediately when they´re done, and Aidra asks if she is welcome to spend the night.
Duration: 25:08
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1707kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 336.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lessons Part Two: The Player - WebYoung

Lez Cuties - Summer of Lez Teens East Lyme

Studio: Lez Cuties
Cast: Tiffany Tatum, Mona Blue, Marilyn Sugar
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Toys, Petite, Lesbian, straight, outdoor, rimming, pussy eating
Gorgeous lesbians Marilyn Sugar, Mona Blue, and Tiffany Tatum stripdown into their bikinis for some fun in the sun. Excited to be in the sun, and they decide to get naughty with each other. Getting horny, the girls and take turns eating each other out before rimming and fingering themselves. Passion hitting the extreme, they make each other cum in pleasure while enjoying summer.
Duration: 31:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17349kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lez Cuties - Summer of Lez Teens

Horny facesitting Denio

Cast: Viviane Mel, Alice, Demmi, Alice Alcantara, Amandinha, Byanca Tavares, Saori Kido, Marcella Schultz, Ju, Manu Fox
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick
Viviane Mel, Alice, Demmi, Alice Alcantara, Amandinha, Byanca Tavares, Saori Kido, Marcella Schultz, Ju, Manu Fox is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Viviane Mel, Alice, Demmi, Alice Alcantara, Amandinha, Byanca Tavares, Saori Kido, Marcella Schultz, Ju, Manu Fox’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny facesitting

Close - JoyMii Vance

Studio: JoyMii
Cast: Kiere, Bernie Svintis
Genres: Lesbian
Bernie and Kiere get to know each others bodies really well in . The tease and touch each other, massaging and caressing each others silky skin until they can't take it anymore...
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 463.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Close - JoyMii

Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins - We Like Girls Grand Island

Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Lesbian
This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.
When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about WLG and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:
'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often GG performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.
Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'
Duration: 56:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins - We Like Girls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11392 секунды с 9 запросами