View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 12:36 PM   #444
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Outdoor Bondage Menomonee Falls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Video language: English
Extreme outdoor bondage hard tied submission and humilation...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1339kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 731.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outdoor Bondage

Praise the Naturals part 1 Larisa

Whatever , dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

Bang of the young Springfield

Release Year: 2022
The kinky teen shows her complete submission by taking off her panties and offering her ass for a spanking. The boy puts a leash around the submissive teen and uses it to hold her still while popping a butt plug up her tight ass.
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5859kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bang of the young

Water Vessel Breathplay In Red Mineral Bluff

Introducing Flagerella in her first video with us here at Extreme Productions LLC and SensualPain Studios, as she explores her kink as a bottom for me to torment. Just watching Flagerella in self breath play in this Water vessel is exhilarating. Handling her as a Master, training her in B&D, Bondage and Submission, is a rather pleasant experience. Another part I like about being an active BDSM bondage Master, is having the facility to share kinks and fetishes with like minded people in the realm of B&D, S&M and M/s. Flagerella is part of the nice kink community here in Portland Oregon. She has moved here from another state to explore her kinks as Switch in sadomasochism. She is a heavy bottom with a healthy tenacity in openly exploring her kinks as well as discovering new ones.
In this scene we explore the fears of confinement in a medium sized vessel filling with water. Though having plenty of room to move around, the inability to completely stand up gives an even further enclosed feeling when the water level keeps rising and the space that contains the air decreases plays psychological tricks on the mind. - In this scene we explore the emotional, psychological and even the physical fears of confinement in a medium sized vessel filling with water. Though having plenty of room to move around, the inability to completely stand up gives an even further enclosed feeling. When the water level keeps rising and the space that contains the air recedes, plays psychological tricks on the mind. Breathing in water is not an option as Flagerella shows us her need to be resourceful or a possible bitter end may transpire. She finds that there is a small hole in the lid where the water was filling from, gives her the ability to sustain life for a bit longer. Watch as calmly displays her panic as she draws air through the hole in the lid.
A fascinating display of self controlled panic in a very dangerous situation. A captivating engagement of testing her limits in confined breath play. Real sessions - Real Pain Pleasure.
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Water Vessel Breathplay In Red

Cyber Celebration - WebYoung Valley Fork

Release Year: 2018
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Sara Luvv, Chloe Foster
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, 69, Pussy Licking, Petite
Chloe Foster has been Sara Luv´s best friend for a long time, and today she´s got a very special present planned for her boyfriend´s birthday. She invited Chloe over to help get the birthday off to a great start! Chloe eyes up her best friend noticing her curves and the attention she gives to her boyfriend. Chloe´s job today will be to make Sara´s boyfriend jealous, not only can he not be there for the action, but Chloe knows even better how to please Sara so that she can have the amazing orgasm she was hoping to have with her guy. What´s coming will amaze you!Sara fires up the camera, and starts the show off with a bit of a tease before inviting Chloe to join her. Sara and Chloe have been hoping for something fun to pass the time today, and it looks like Sara´s boyfriend has given them the perfect opportunity. Chloe admits that the gift is really for her, as she sucks the supple nipples of her best friend. Sara enjoys every moment of the attention and repays Chloe with some nipple sucking. These girls are all over each other, and by the way Chloe caresses Sara´s body it´s apparent that she is hungry for the sweet nectar of Sara´s sweet shaved pussy! She peels back Sara´s grey panties with ease, teasing Sara´s boyfriend by telling him how sweet Sara´s pussy tastes. Sara and her boyfriend are very lucky to have a friend like Chloe. Today, it´s everyone´s birthday. Chloe´s powerful licking puts Sara closer and closer to her orgasm, and as she cums Chloe pulls out all the stops sending her reeling and begging for more of Chloe´s strong tongue. Chloe feels Sara´s contractions under her tongue and uses her expert licking to guide Sara´s beautiful body through her undulating climax.Next, it´s Chloe´s turn to cum. If Sara´s boyfriend wasn´t jealous before, he should be squirming by now! Sara takes over, gently caressing Chloe´s milk white skin, and invites Chloe to sit on her face. Chloe lowers her body over Sara, who uses her gentle tongue to tease Chloe into submission. These two have fooled around before, and Sara knows exactly how Chloe needs it, Sara´s licking soon has Chloe squeaking at the highest pitches, begging for her tongue to be deeper and deeper with her moaning. After both have cum once they continue their tryst, leaving Sara to writhe against Chloe´s leg while she masturbates so they can keep the orgasms going for what seems like ever while kissing passionately. These two never cease to amaze one another, and it doesn´t end there. We see them cum again and again, as Chloe slurps up Sara´s wet pussy and until they are spent entirely!
Duration: 25:21
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1715kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 341.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cyber Celebration - WebYoung

Night24 - Part 63 Wavre

Studio: Night24
Genres: Asian, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: Japanese
これらは悪名高いナイト24からのビデ オです
あなたが名前を知っているなら、あ� �たは何を期待するかを知っています� ��しかし、あなたがしなければ、
警告してください!
Duration: 1:00:10
Video: 864x488, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night24 - Part 63

The Damsel Gift Holliston

Release Year: 2022
A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Damsel Gift
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06584 секунды с 9 запросами