View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 12:37 PM   #1020
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Turning the Paige: Chapter 3 Madelia

In this third installment of a 7-part episodic series inspired by the literary works of Ernest Hemingway, we see the Master’s domestic servant, Ami dusting his dungeon and chatting with Paige. Ami decides it’s time tor some play and seduces Paige. After some hot girl-on-girl action, Master Doc catches them en flagrante. As a punishment, he puts them through the paces in a classic predicament scene.
Anal hooks are inserted into both girls while on their knees, and then he makes them painfully kneel on dry rice. He then administers the crop, cane and a tazzapper to motivate movement, where they are to pull on each other and move around on the rice. A very painful lesson for both of them indeed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3442kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 506.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning the Paige: Chapter 3

Tight Sprea Baja San Quintin

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Exotic sexy girl Kina Kai extreme hard tied on bed, bound punish.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 1363kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 41.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Sprea

RTB - La Cucaracha, Part 2 - Rain DeGrey and PD Marbury

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic BDSM. Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Spread her legs and they expose the perfect target for our twisted punishment. Whip it, flog it, vibrate it, just don't ignore it. When it comes to pussy our policy is that anything goes as long as it hurts. It is the kind of stance Rain could really get behind if she wasn't on the receiving end of it.
And there is plenty more to come. We said that when we let her up She was ready to collapse, but we still have another treatment in store for her. This one involves suspending her, inverted, over a tank of water with weights around her neck. You can imagine where things go from there or you can see for yourself.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - La Cucaracha, Part 2 - Rain DeGrey and PD

Fayed to Black Cecilton

Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toy
Fresh meat is almost always a treat. Amy Faye is brand new for our studio and we aren't going to waste some moment sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We only hope he leaves some for the rest of us.Amy is a petite, young, lovely item. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. No matter OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it might be. Metal bondage isn't exactly what she expected. She's accustomed to the manner that rope feels wrapped around her body and how it holds her. Stainless steel is a different issue. There’s absolutely not any warmth and no give. Its unyielding and sound and there’s absolutely not any wiggle room to it. She'll want there was once the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging to it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. Its orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever envisioned. The sensation of being utterly helpless while something is within her sends a wave of delight out of her pussy and throughout her whole body. Her senses are increased to the point that each and every touch feels like is going to drive her over the edge. And that's how she is liked by OT.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

Devastating Double Oriska

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devastating Double

Praise the Naturals part 1 Coral Springs

Whatever , dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

Jun Kana scene 3 Eksjo

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asian, Bdsm, Punishment
Japanese busty girl Jun Kana hard bondage and vibed torture.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:24
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jun Kana scene 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04183 секунды с 9 запросами