View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 12:41 PM   #668
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lady Lessons Part Three: The Trainer - WebYoung Leupp

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Veronica Rodriguez, Abby Cross
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Pussy Licking, Sports
Video language: English
Abby likes to pick up girls at work. She´s personal trainer, and works at a gym for women. The location is perfect because it brings in girls she wants to be with, freshmen at the local college. Veronica is one such student, and when Veronica notices Abby sharing glances, she decides to be the extrovert, and meet someone new. Abby got exactly what she wanted, and now all that is left is to seduce the petite Latina into licking her soft fit pussy!Veronica pulls up to Abby´s place and knocks on the door. Abby answers moments later, and greets Veronica, welcoming her into her home and directing her to the studio to change and start their session. Abby always asks her clients to stretch in front of her so she can see everything that she´s doing. Veronica bends over, and it´s clear Abby´s view is jaw dropping. One thing leads to another, and after Abby gets chances to palm Veronica´s soft ass and get cute curves, Abby and Veronica are making out, like they can´t get enough of one another.Abby helps the cutie out of her gear to reveal her tiny breasts and her juicy lesbian pussy. Abby tastes Veronica´s nipples and feeds her hers. Soon they are completely naked, and writhing against the floor, anticipating the relief of having their wet pussies licked professionally. Abby devours Veronica, sucking and licking her shaved teen pussy, before climbing on top to get twice the pleasure. They share their pussy nectar with one another as they make out, before Abby gets herself into position to feed Veronica her soft pink pussy from above. Abby doesn´t take long to get close to climax, and soon her soft skin is pressed against the glass of the window as she cums, to the sound of passion and pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:27
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1702kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 359.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lessons Part Three: The Trainer - WebYoung

The Popular Girl Farts In your Face Bovina

Cast: Brook Logan aka Princess Brook
Genres: Humiliation, Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Eva de Vil, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encour
You know i am the popular girl of the college, and i know your little secret... That you love smelling stinky farts!! well freak!! Don't i have some stinky gassy farts for you to smell!!! Put you face against my ass hole and breath in my stinky eggy farts's!!! You should feel so honoured to smell them!!! don't it smell so good freak!! i know you absolutely loving this , the day you have finally been waiting for. ha ha ha Now put your nose in my ass freak and when i fart, you can breath it all in!!! ha ha ha ha
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12154kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 963.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Popular Girl Farts In your Face

Absolute Angel - Freya Otsu

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo
Job: Student; Age: 20; Birthdate: August 22; Height: 5'5"; Weight: 120 pounds; Bra Size: 34B; Panties: Cotton; Anal: Licking only; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Occasionally. We found Freya through a photographer who used to work with us. He told us he had a lead on an absolute angel. He was right. Freya is a gorgeous, innocent-looking sex fiend. "I'm passionate about good sex and foreplay. I love giving head. I'm a master of deepthroating and face fucking," she told us. "I love three-ways. My first time, I was so nervous. I was watching a movie with two of my guy friends. I was in the middle, and I started rubbing their cocks through their jeans. One thing led to another, and soon I was on my knees, getting fucked doggie-style while deep-throating my other friend's cock. "I've been with other girls, but I want to try a threesome with only girls. I think it would be hot if we formed a triangle, each one eating out another girl. If we could all cum on each other's tongues at the same time, it would be magical."
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5529kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 646.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Absolute Angel - Freya

Sexy Student Body - Mila Blaze Ocracoke

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Occupation: Student; Age: 25; Born: February 16; Ht: 5'9"; Wt: 110 pounds; Bras: 32B; Panties: Thongs or nothing! Anal: Nope; BJs: Spit or Swallow; Diddle: All the time! "I'm Filipina, but everybody in California thinks I'm Hispanic," Mila told us. "I don't mind because I like Hispanic guys and I speak a little Spanish. I'm also fluent in Tagalog, which is the language of the Philippines. I've always been very studious. I used to tutor kids in my high school and in college. If the guys were cute and I was single, I would trade one article of clothing for every correct answer. I can't believe I never got caught! If I had a dollar for every time I found myself topless in a guy's room with a textbook open, I would be rich."
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7496kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 923.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Student Body - Mila Blaze

Maddie May - 2-In-1 Step-Niece Training Day FullHD 1080p Chama

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maddie May
Maddie is staying at her new step-uncle Mick’s house & recruits personal trainer Brad from her college for some special at-home attention. As Mick chats over his earpiece with Maddie’s mother, he watches his new step-niece in increasingly compromising positions with Brad. Mick tries to interrupt them & cool down their session but instead, he gets roped into fucking this horny college teen too!
Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4502kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddie May - 2-In-1 Step-Niece Training Day FullHD 1080p

Rina hazuki went to a pussy hair removal treatment for the first time Alvo

Studio: japanhdv
Rina hazuki is a fresh college girl who decided to go to a pussy hair removal treatment for the first time, because all of her friends are already doing it for a long time. she was a bit nervous, but guys who were doing that job did their best to relax her. it was not scary at all, since they were joking all the time and then one of them decided to give her a gentle massage, because he wanted to make that experience for her one of a kind. as he was rubbing her ass and pussy he got horny, so since she never said no, he continued to fuck her until he filled up her freshly shaved slit with his spunk.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rina hazuki went to a pussy hair removal treatment for the first time

Schoolgirl Diaries 2 Temecula

Release Year: 2016
Sorority girls can be brutal! Maddy is fresh outta high school and eager to start her first year at college! Little does Maddy know what her first year of college and trying to get into the most popular sorority on campus will bring her!
Duration: 2:01:00
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolgirl Diaries 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09113 секунды с 9 запросами