View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 12:42 PM   #671
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sex In Apartment With Two Sexy Girls Minnetonka Beach

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katrin Tequila and Loren Strawberry
Genres: Anal, Group Sex, Blowjob, Teen, Big Tits, Pussy Licking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Cum In Mouth
Video language: English
Smokin'-hot Russian babes Katrin Tequila and Loren Strawberry have been best friends since they were roommates in college. They always do everything together, even dating, and tonight they're planning a nice dinner at home with their boyfriends, Nikolas and Willy, to celebrate Valentine's Day.
But things don't go as planned when Nikolas realizes he left his gift for Loren at home. The guys take off to get it, leaving the girls alone, and Loren decides to take a shower. Katrin accidentally catches a glimpse of Loren's statuesque cream-colored body through the bathroom door, bringing back all of her unfulfilled lesbo longings for her best friend from college. Unable to control herself she starts rubbing her luscious snatch. Loren sees what she's doing, but to Katrin's amazement, she doesn't mind.
They've always done everything else together, why not slapping donuts as well? Soon they're going at it heavy-duty on the couch, fucking each other wildly with a double-ended dildo and Loren sucking Katrin's pierced nipple.
Nikolas and Willy soon return and catch the girls in the act, but they can't feel that there's anything wrong as they witness the heavenly sight of two perfect bods, one light and one dark, in together.
The two join in and give both girls an epic fucking in every hole to show them what Valentine's Day is Really about. Looks like double dates are going to be a lot more fun from now on!
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps
Audio: 323kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex In Apartment With Two Sexy Girls

Hawaii Sex-O-Rama (Debbie Does Hawaii) - Laura Christy, Sandi Nelson Kirby

Release Year: 1975
Cast: Laura Christy, Sandi Nelson, Kelly West.
Genres: Feature, Classic, Retro, Orgy
Tonight we offer you a tropical triple treat imported from horny Hawaii. In Debbie Does Hawaii (1975, 78m) a sexy blonde virgin goes off to college in Hawaii. Her new friends take it upon themselves to turn her into a huge slut so they can use her body as a treat at an upcoming fraternity initiation.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:14
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 710.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawaii Sex-O-Rama (Debbie Does Hawaii) - Laura Christy, Sandi Nelson

A Budding Friendship - WebYoung Fairview

Release Year: 2018
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Sara Luvv, Chloe Amour
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, College, 69, Petite, Latina
Chloe Amour is new to Beverly Hills. Girls can be bitches in Beverly Hills, and Sara Luvv makes sure to show Chloe who is cool and who is not. Sara expects to be her new best friend. Chloe is ready to give anything a shot, because when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Chloe shows up at Sara´s place, and it´s not long before we see that Sara didn´t plan anything for their play date. Sara and Chloe chat a bit before Sara gets a chance to work her real motives into the conversation.Chloe is totally down for whatever Sara plans. It´s clear that Chloe wants to be cool. After a little game of Truth or Dare, Sara finds out some interesting things about her new best friend, but when Sara whips out her vibrator, Chloe feels a little less comfortable. But after some sweet talk, Sara convinces Chloe to show her how she´d use it. Chloe´s mom goes through all her stuff so she never gets the chance to be naughty. Sara is the perfect girl to introduce her to naughty-girl life. Sara and Chloe take turns rubbing the toy all over themselves, and Sara shows Chloe how she uses the vibrator. Chloe thinks if feels nice, and Sara dares Chloe to take off her shirt. It´s not long before both of them are out of their clothes, and daring one another to perform sexual acts on one another. At each turn Chloe takes steps she´s never taken before, and Sara shows her perfectly how it´s done. By the time they both give each other the most incredible lesbian orgasms we´ll see them kissing passionately, using the vibrator, and licking each other´s horny and wet teen-aged pussies. This is a budding friendship Chloe will have a hard time giving up.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 372.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Budding Friendship - WebYoung

Gina West Lake Leelanau

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Muscle female, Body builder
Milf Teacher Gina West takes her students cock in her throat and cunt.
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 437.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina West

Co-Ed Fever (1980) - Samantha Fox, Serena, Lisa De Leeuw Velarde

Release Year: 1980
Cast: Samantha Fox, Brooke West, Serena, Lisa De Leeuw, Annette Haven, Vanessa del Rio, Jamie Gillis, John Leslie, Jon Martin, R.J. Reynolds, John Alderman, Lisa K. Loring, Juliet Anderson, Ron Jeremy, Milton Ingley, Paul Barresi, Byron Lord, Aaron Stuart, Terri
Genres: Classic, Anal. Orgy, Retro
This is one campus where the students all major in carnal pleasures. But there's one fraternity that's gotten out of hand. It seems that Uppa U Omega has set a most ambitious goal, and that is to enjoy the intimate delights of every eligible coed on campus. And that's just too much for the sorority's to take so they approach the dean with a unique plan to have Uppa U Omega thrown off campus, and thereby effectively prevented from pursing their dastardly intentions!
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2175kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Co-Ed Fever (1980) - Samantha Fox, Serena, Lisa De Leeuw

Nikki Grampian

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Nikki is a 23-year-old student who has done some wild stuff, like have sex in the Louvre (that's the art museum in Paris, in case you didn't know) with her boyfriend. The mummies got hard-ons while they watched. You'll get a hard-on (and more) watching Nikki stuff her pretty pussy with a dildo. But first, she'll tell you all about herself. Now be gentlemen and listen!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:03
Video: 540x404, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 51.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki

Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green Grayland

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Lives: Scottsdale, Arizona; Occupation: Student; Age: 20; Born: February 14; Ht: 5'1"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 32B; Panties: Lace or G-strings; Anal: Just fingering for now; BJs: Swallow; Diddle: Use my Magic Wand. "So many guys seem to think that shortish girls aren't into sex," said Skylar. "Well, in my case anyway, how wrong they are! I love it! Studying is stressful and it keeps me busy, so sex is my big release. It doesn't have to be with a guy; I've gotten lezzie with a few girls in my time. That was great--awesome even--but it doesn't compare to fucking. My favorite ways to fuck are sideways--with him behind me--and doggie style. Then, either way, the guy can finger my butthole. That drives me crazy and makes my two or three orgasms even stronger." Check out the photos, too.
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04588 секунды с 9 запросами