Old 11-26-2022, 11:06 PM   #2077
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A secret camera in my rucksack

A secret camera in my rucksack

Clip name: A secret camera in my rucksack
Description: I decide to get out and about on my stocking adventures and to do this i've hidden a secret camera in my rucksack. I woke up feeling horny with really filthy thoughts in my mind. So I set off in the car and stumble upon a trucker who's broken down in a motorway services on the M23. I ask him if he knows where 'a ladies underwear shop in Crawley is'? Why on earth I've asked a trucker this question I don't know! Even he seems puzzled, however I remain unfazed and continue on my quest for cock.
I tell him I'm a model and i'm looking for stockings and he tells me that i've certainly got the leg for it, which is great so i pounce and k him if he's like to see me modelling some. He'd love to and he' got plenty of time as he's waiting for a the pick-up truck to come, so he agrees to come back to my apartment. Little does he know that what i've got in store is more than a fashion show!
In the car I ask if he'd like a sneaky look at my stockings and I reveal my fishnets, red garter belt and see through black knickers. When I ask if he wants a quick fondle of my pussy his hand is on there so fast I almost miss it moving.
Back at the flat its rather obvious that I have more than a fashion show in mind and I flirt outrageously in the kitchen. He's rather keen when I ask if he'd like to lick and finger my pussy judging by the bulge in his trousers. In the more comfortable living room I fuck him senseless, stopping between each position and showing off my fucked holes to the camera. We definately make use of the apartment today, as we finally end up in the bedroom where I wank him off and take his spunk in my mouth. Well that's a novel way to wait for the pick-up truck man!
Genre: Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Big boobs, Stockings, Handjob, British,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 43 min 3 s
Size: 367 MiB

Download file
RedBull77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06008 секунды с 9 запросами