Old 11-27-2022, 08:10 AM   #28201
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rebel Rhyder - In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace Avesta

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Piss Drinking, Pissing, Caning, Facial, Toys, Suspension, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Ladies and Gentleman, we mark the end of the year with an extreme anal domination session like you've never before seen. Rebel Rhyder, the girl who can do what almost no other girl can, has returned to our Assylum for a 10-day visit of unbelievable proportions. And I mean that literally. In this first, 2-hour, epic installment of her many-hour journey, Rebel goes from gentle pussy eating to a brutal anal impalement session on a series of dildos so huge that even Vlad the Impaler would be proud. And yes, there is rough assfucking. And yes, there is piss. And yes, there is hard S&M. And yes, there is a mental journey--in fact, I'd call it a spiritual one--into the nature of the human condition. We present this scene not only for its rare physicality but for the heights to which it aspires. This is Assylum at its very best, and for that, we thank the one-and-only Rebel Rhyder. We also thank Hankey's Toys for providing the beautifully monstrous impalers that made this exploration possible.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:59:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace

Lucia love 1080p Calipatria

He rips more and more squirting orgasms from her helpless body until she is completely drained.
Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucia love 1080p

Ashley Wolf – Armbinder Escape Attempt, shinybound Xian

Gorgeous Ashley Wolf submits to a leather bondage escape challenge. Wearing a sexy catsuit covered over with silky lingerie and stockings, Shiny straps her up tight in a leather armbinder and belts! Once she is securely fastened and gagged, she is challenged to escape however possible! Thrash, wiggle, break the restraints if you can! Anything goes in this amazing escape challenge.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24567kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Wolf – Armbinder Escape Attempt, shinybound

Layed Medanales

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.
Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.
Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.
Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layed

Ariel X Minetto

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ariel X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex
Our sexy adult fitness model suffers in a brutal Category 5 neck suspension. Her shaved wet pussy so vulnerable.
Bound between two posts, her arms extended out, Ariel X find herself in a very difficult and exposed position. Her ankles are bound to her neck and pulled up. For the moment she rests on a box, so we can torment her with canes and a brutal pussy flogging.
We attack the delicate soles of her feet with the harsh cane. All her strength is of no use to her as she cries out in pain with each brutal hit. All she can do is endure the punishment. We then flog her wet shaved pussy and again she suffers.
On the brink of breaking, we switch tactics. Jam 3 fingers up her pussy and within seconds Ariel is cumming and squirting! We drip her own squirt into her mouth and continue our . The vibrator makes her cum, the fingers make her squirt back and forth. We tease and she begs.
Reduced to a screaming, cumming, squirt machine this powerful women is reduced to a slut begging to cum. We get bored of her begging and decide to let her suffer. We pull the rope that is bound between neck and ankles and Ariel X finds herself in a brutal Category 5 suspension. How long can her muscles hold out before she passes out...
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5598kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 577.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X

Ransom Skanee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom

Rebel's Initiation Porter Corners

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Double anal, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Huge toys in ass, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs
No marketing hype: this is the hardest gangbang ever shot, as well as one of the longest ones. 3 hours of nonstop, sadistic anal insanity with a beautiful, big-ass babe and 4 brutal dominants. This scene has extreme anal stretching, very rough ass fucking, heavy caning and paddling, anal electrical play, upside down rope suspension, interrogation, lots and lots of piss, ass to mouth, foot and boot worship, ass eating, and just a profound level of physical and mental challenge. Let it be clear: Rebel is a submissive masochist and wanted this scene. That's why we have included the full consent discussion in this release. Also, be sure to watch the post-interview discussion for context. We present this scene not only as a rare piece of entertainment but as what we believe will be a valuable, educational glimpse into the practice of BDSM.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 3:00:49
Video: 1280x720, HEVC

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel's Initiation

Время генерации страницы 0.06659 секунды с 9 запросами