View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 08:11 AM   #28204
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ask For It West Grove

Lavender Rayne is in one tough situation and no matter how much she struggles, it is not getting any better. What starts out as just an uncomfortable collar quickly turns into a cock-sucking stappado. Every time PD demands that she change position lavender, the bondage slut, struggles and flounders.
PD has just the fix for bitches who cannot do what they are told. Lavender ends up in a cage, in just the right position to get back to work on cock. His cane on her feet, tits and ass is just the kind of push she needs to really work that dick. By the time she is out of the cage, Lavender is totally ready to serve. Whether its an asshook, a dildo or a cock, her holes are there to get used up. Once the vibrator touches her clit this little slut is begging for permission to cum. She is such a bad little bitch that she needs to be punished. Her orgasms are coming in waves and she cannot control herself without the help of the cane.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:25
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 568kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ask For It

Darina – 6 kilos Braidwood

Locked in her 4.5 kilos (belt and extreme collar), Darina would have to try to make it till the next morning. I was a little concerned about her, but every time I went to check up on her she was so cheerful and positive I couldn’t believe it!
She asked me if she could go to the toilet. There was a little bit of a language barrier, so I don’t think she fully understood the Challenge was that the belt would NOT come off even once until the next morning. Much to her surprise, I gave her the key to the small padlock on the belts very unique secondary shield. It can hinge open, revealing the vaginal slot through which Darina would have to pee. Instead of being upset, Darina thought this was hilariously funny.
When she came back from the toilet, I had another surprise waiting for her: a pair of Clejuso model 15 heavyweight handcuffs. These cuffs are about 1.5 kilos, bringing the total amount of metal locked onto young Darina to 6 kilograms! That’s a lot of metal! Darina did not even hesitate. She locked the cuffs onto her wrists immediately. Well, she asked me if I was sure I had a key, to which I replied ‘maybe…’ Darina just smiled and tested the weight of these new cuffs on her wrists.
Then she just kept doing what she loves most: taking selfies. Like most girls in a Chastity Deal, taking selfies is basically what Darina will do all day. She showed me a few nice ones of her in all this metal. I wonder where she was sending those pictures, because they weren’t exactly Instagram proof! Oh well, it seems Darina is perfectly fine. But she will have to sleep, shower, etc too, so she is not done yet, she has a long time to go in this heavy gear!
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 765.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – 6 kilos

Streng! Girlies beim BDSM Sex Fort Leonard Wood

Cast: Gurumax
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Lesbian, Toys, Hardcore, All Se
Video language: English
These old slutty bourgeois swear by sodomy. Marina, Vanessa and Diane take pleasure in getting fucked deeply. These super sluts indulge, outrageously, in excessively difficult practices!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:17
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1015kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Streng! Girlies beim BDSM Sex

Akira Shell – Poolside Bound Orgasms, shinybound Vicksburg

Sexy Akira sunbathes next to the sparkling pool dreaming of the next time she gets bound and gagged.. From out of nowhere Shiny shows up and ties her in a spread leg predicament on the bar. He makes sure all of the ropes are nice and tight, especially the crotchrope. He gags her and leaves her dangling there, completely exposed! He comes back in awhile later with a vibrator and buzzes her to a screaming orgasm!
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24924kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira Shell – Poolside Bound Orgasms, shinybound

I fucking love it!!! Harwick

Maddy O'Reilly Fucking Loves Bondage! Matt ties her to a chair and you can already see the lust in her eyes. A gag tightly fills her mouth and she's blissing out. Some breath play has her far off in subspace. Her body writhes like she's in some giant orgy.
When Matt pulls Maddy up by her crotch and puts the vibrator on her clit she's just way too sensitive. The vibration feels so good, but the rope is so painful. Then the nipple clamps come off and she's in sweet agony.
Maddy gets put into a semi-hogtie and Matt goes to town on her with the vibrator. He pulls her up by her hair; arching her in an impossible position. He teases her until she is right on the edge. Then he pulls the vibrator away.
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I fucking love it!!!

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5 Shenandoah Junction

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Pas de Deux Harvel

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be.
London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with.
Penny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pas de Deux

Время генерации страницы 0.05663 секунды с 9 запросами