LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kenzi shoot North Woodstock

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Video language: English
Red head teen Kenzi hard tied up, shibari bondage, japanese style.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 245.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzi shoot

Turkey Shoot Victor

Cast: Lorelei (aka Lorelei Lee), 912 (aka Ann-Marie), Moonshine (aka Morgan)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Torture, Outdoor, Fire, Bit Gag, Huntin
He thinks of them as turkeys.To him these girls are nothing more than meat. He sees himself as a hunter, a man who loves fresh meat. And so it begins. They are naked, his girls. There are three of them. He has them in his hunting cabin. Their arms are bound behind their backs, their hands taped. They are gagged with tubing held in place with cable ties. A few feet of chain run from neck to neck, so that they are tethered to one another. He sits. He tells them about a turkey shoot. As he talks, he assembles his gun. Their little cries and whimpers escalate. Who could have known? One minute you are just walking your dog or sipping coffee in your home. And the next thing you know, you are naked. And he has a gun. And there is really nothing else to do, is there? When he tells you to run. You run like hell. He drags them outside and unchains them and starts spewing out pellets, scaring them up good. After all, he wants to be challenged. He’s looking for sport, just a little fun. They run through the woods all in a flurry, screaming, squawking. Open season on girl. The blond is the first to drop. He takes the others down too, the brunette and the black-haired girl. The marks of paintball drip down their soft skin in red trails. It is quiet in the woods. Their bodies lie still, white, silent. They are side by side in the back of his truck, all on their stomachs, all in hogties, all gagged. They rock back and forth on bound breasts, bouncing with the bounce of the truck. They make a flurry of terrified chirps. He stops the truck and opens the back gate. To each pair of ankles, he attaches a rope. Then he moves the truck forward so that they are dragged out of the back by the ankles. He hoists each of them up, their bodies hanging upside down in the middle of the woods. He smacks asses. He plays with their breasts and nipples, taut from the cold. His rough fingers twist and knead, doing with them whatever he wants. Evening comes. A fire burns beside a pond. All three girls are standing, bound tightly together at the neck, hobbled this way, moaning, whimpering in the cold. They shuffle close to the fire. But soon it is too hot. They jostle back and forth, breast to breast, their skin luminous in the dark. He arrives with a metal grill that he sets on two posts. It is in the shape of a body. He tells them they have to decide who is going to be cooked tonight. It is for them to decide. They moan. They cry, moving backward, clustered together, the human cook basket waiting. The blond is chosen. She is locked into the rungs of the frame, her legs spread, arms locked behind her back, and a metal bar thrust into her cunt. It keeps her very still, so that the fire can do its work. She breathes hard as the heat grows, baking, her chest heaving. The other two girls are given the task of making sure she’s roasted nice and even. Her skin goes red. Please hurry, she says, please, please hurry. And so they turn her so she can cook the other side and beg to be turned again. An apple is shoved into the blond’s mouth. She is quieter now. As though she is giving up, letting go. As though she can forget her body. She is basted and barbecued, her round breasts smeared with sauce, dripping down into the fire. Fluid drips from her knees. The flush of her body may remind him of the pink inner shine of pussy. When the lips are spread and wet, just before the plunge, and now the scent can sometimes be smoky.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkey Shoot

IR Crash - Katie Kush Westerville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Crash - Katie Kush

Facesitting Fuck Face Top Fitness Girl Sara Belmont 1080p Hequ

It can’t easily be explained unless one has been subjected to this type of bondage.
Duration: 38:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facesitting Fuck Face Top Fitness Girl Sara Belmont 1080p

Bound but not broken Cozumel

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
It's time to go back to London's place and rejoin her for the second portion of her all out weekend of having her ass beaten, banged, and bruised. She is still riled up from the first session and raring to keep going. When we arrive, she is face down on the floor, bare ass naked, having her limbs pulled together and tied up in a hogtie. Face down in some food, London is absolutely humiliated and disgusting.
After finishing her meal of only condiments, London is given the chance to set herself free. She unties herself, rolling around on the floor until she is done, and then stands up. This moment of freedom is all too brief, as Matt Williams almost immediately pulls a rope between her legs to form a crotch rope and London is promptly back down to the ground and into a more elaborate tie than she was in last time. Her arm are held tight in a strappado and she is bound at various points to the walls and ceiling.
They then move London again. Bent over a small table, held down with belts at her back and her calves, she is unable to move. Her friends have a good time taking turns beating her ass in whatever way they see fit. They spank her and punch her ass so that it jiggles. They turn her ass bright red. She squirms as best she can, but there is only so far she can move. Instead she reminds herself that she wanted this. She asked for this.
Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound but not broken

Monkee Business Mukalla

A cloud of gloom hangs over the tiny woodland village of St. Germaine. The lovely young girls of the village, once bubbling with laughter are now in a state of chronic depression. A big city doctor would diagnose this as classic PMS. But the village crone knows better. She has seen this before. Clearly these girls have been possessed by demons of depression. This is a job for Luke, exorcist monk. The possessed girls have been bound and carried to the monastery where Luke applies the tried and true techniques of tickling and bondage. After their tender skin has been cruelly caressed by the holy feather from the angel St. Michael, they will be besides themselves with laughter. The demons of gloom can't stand laughter1 once again the good monk has driven out the demons and restored joy to the village. Nevertheless, Bother Luke keeps his holy feather at the ready. One never knows. By this time next month the demons of gloom may return. It has been known to happen.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:26
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 531.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monkee Business

Wonderfull The Best Unreal Good New Collection Russian Fefish. Part 2. Great Meadows

Once they introduced her to the world of tickling they slow it down slightly and offer more soft and sensitive touches, exploring round her pert nipples, they ready her body for the introduction

Total size: 6.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonderfull The Best Unreal Good New Collection Russian Fefish. Part 2.

Время генерации страницы 0.06158 секунды с 9 запросами